Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1115 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A countdown or something would be orgasmic.

2. Shadow Shosh running the show, love it.

3. I can't help but feel they've named the single 'Flatline' in case it bombs and they will be like "It was symbolic"

4. I'm really intrigued with how the song ends completely differently to how the song starts. I wonder how that's going to be.

5. I'm not creating any expectations. Btw, Siobhan looks SO gorgeous, OMG. Her hair is amazing.

6. The way Siobhan says in the interview that it will be out this month gave me chills. They look so so right together. The journey we've all been on with these women from the beginning to now is so insane. Cannot wait for what's to come.

7. LJB

LJB

My expectations are masssive and they're going to be met. Which is crazy. But I think we all have the same expectations really, and as of yet no-one has said they haven't been met.

8. MM

MM

I'm not allowed to comment on Jade. Anyway, I don't think it will take them much long either. 'Sooner than you think' is branded on my brains.

9. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. We're waiting.

What I want from this album:

Richard X
    Cameron McVey
    Naughty Boy
    'Boys'
    'Back In Time'
    'Drum'
    Xenomania

And also more than one Dev track. Yes please. Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  10. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. We're waiting.

"Sugababes row is over":

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/22786124

11. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. We're waiting.

I'm picking up on a few subliminals here.

12. Jade messaged Keisha on FACEBOOK!

13. If its being released the end of June does that mean a on air release? I hope not

14. They can release this in the final minute of June for all I care. The fact is we finally have a definite time frame. THIS IS SO EXCITING.

15. As long as they release it before the 27.
    I need to listen to it on repeat when i'll go to thailand.

16. The article says released, not premiered. Maybe they know something we don't?

17. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. We're waiting.

Xenomania haven't quite been up to par with their work lately. Give me Guy Sigsworth, Craigie & Jony Rockstar tracks any day .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.