Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1130 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Single of the year," is a phrase I'm very happy to read in connection to the original Sugababes.

2. "You're not ready" - oh yes we sodding are!

3. I'm so ready. Honestly, I'm completely and utterly ready. I've been ready for years.

Shoshanna is even looking at my comment with mute approval.

4. I think I'd prefer to not even know how many years it's been since Quichegate.

5. Four

Unpopular opinion alert but id like to see MKS in a dirty sexy pop track, even once. Something like Gimme More, Do Something or Wear My Kiss

6. JDS

JDS

the video should start with Siobhan coming back from the loos, should feature Mutya wearing a red dress and should have Keisha dressed in skin tight leather. ;)

7. kal

kal

The video should start with a press statement from Shoshanna saying we'll hear the song soon. Then there should be 1 minute of white noise before the song actually starts.

8. Wear My Kiss is antiseptic rather than dirty. I can't see Mutya Keisha Siobhan lowering themselves to such a vulgar level - Keisha looked utterly miserable in the Get Sexy promo video, so I can't see her grinding and licking her lips again any time soon. I think because of who they are and what they are...if they did attempt a 'dirty sexy pop track' it would probably end up strangely brilliant but not exactly what you had in mind.

9. Vile. Good God, I'll never understand anyone on here. Such poor perception of reality. Mutya Keisha Siobhan should never.... NEVER do anything remotely like 'Do Something' or 'Wear My Kiss.'

10. Thank you.

Mutya Keisha Siobhan + Hear This Piss? No, no ,NO. Words cannot describe how wrong that would be. I'd rather shoot myself in the head than to have that happen.

11. YES

12. This is so typical of them to do this.

13. Sugababes don't have enough character in their voices to pull off Do Somethin'.

14. Every "dirty pop" track 2.0 did was brilliant and never overly slutty. I'd like to see MKS attempt an In The Middle, Virgin Sexy or a Push The Button

15. I want an About You Now. My personal favourite Sugababes song. Apparently their best selling too.

16. Not WMK or Do Something but something in the vein of it. Its not like Push the button was so innocent

17. Yes, that's a good song if you like Disney shit.

18. I personally can't stand it because it is a 3.0 song and sounds nothing like *my* Sugababes i.e. the group that I fell for and supported up until Mutya left. I've always said it was a fluke hit. HOWEVER...I think Mutya Keisha Siobhan could do something very much like it and be brilliant.

19. From the preview Boys sound like something quite AYN-esque.

20. I need to hear the whole song! It could be their pop laser beam aimed directly at the charts. Although I'll probably want it sped up so it sounds like the preview clip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.