Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1497 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sure your 'hilarious' youtube videos mean a lot to you as well. Doesn't mean they all aren't ill-advised.

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Quick, someone mention producer names.

3. His promotional style is on par with the entire team at RCA.

4. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

That's a program echo effect trying to hide my voice weakness a little.

But I personally don't insist on that.

I'm not gonna replace someone, just took my blonde pic to show I love MKH and want Heidi there.

Just look at "Mutya-approved cover of Flatline" - Sacha Mullin shows with his pic he's replacing everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
  5. Oh god, this thread.

6. I think I need to drink some of my cooking wine.

7. Only if it inspires more stunning avatars.

I need SUGA in my life.

8. Just read an interesting piece via Idolator's twitter. Mutya no longer has butt implants!

9. That's how it starts. I've moved on to cheap whisky. It's the only way to numb the pain.

10. ??????? LINK?

11. If that's true then thank goodness! Dreadful things.

12. http://t.co/O0aZoU4y9q Oh my god, so much new information! A must-read and a nice photo too.

They did 5 hours worth of interviews, video to have LA theme and some of it shot at Venice Beach, new version of Swimming Pools on album, album to be rolled out internationally... love Keisha's quote about Sweet 7 and the fact she doesn't like Round Round! I thought I was the only one... I've never 'got' that song and always found it utterly boring/tuneless. I remember being baffled by its success and massive radio play back in the day.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  13. Keisha's favourite song is Caught In A Moment???? There will be a new version of Swimming Pools wow. And so bad for Mutya to remove the implants. Thats so NOT REAL!

14. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Don't worry, she's still got DA CLAWS.

15. Nah im joking haha i prefer Mutya without implants. Anyway thanks for the link Resetti it was a good read. Too bad Mutya still hates Red Dress and i guess they wont perform Round Round either.

16. This is great news actually. The international release of Flatline only seems natural. And I'm a bit saddened by the lack of REAL ass. Oh Mutya.

And Keisha, Keisha.

17. Honestly I wonder if she's had more work done on her face too. Her face looks different in the recent pictures. At the fashion awards she really looked like Lil Kim.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  18. Loved that interview, and particularly this part:

Siobhan's middle 8 is the best part of the song, and the style in which sings on the song reminded me of the Ghosts era. Can't wait to hear the new version!

19. kal

kal

Caught in a Moment is one of my favorite Sugababes songs, too.

Keisha has been saying all the right things lately, and I am loving her more by the minute.

Also, good to hear Lay Down will be on the album!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.