Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1566 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does Album Chart Show still excist? I hope they perform something for that again the audio is always perfectly mixed on there.

2. Did anyone else noticed the little shade Keisha did on twitter the other day?

[​IMG]

3. Whatever, I can't cheat on soundboy anyways.

One single before the album release? I can't wait to see their chemistry on stage and how Siobhan vocals will deal with Keisha's.

4. Both, in the worst way possible

5. I can't wait to see this performed next week at Brighton Pride. Exciting times ahead!

6. How dare she, I love her.

7. Uno

Uno

I don't think she was shading at all. Just rolling with a joke.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
  8. That wasn't shade...

9. Amazing.

10. You must admire Keisha's sense of humour and the fact she's even able to joke about what happened to her and the group!

11. Mutya, that is the perfect lipstick shade for you! Great photo.

12. Reminds me the Olympics pictures from last year

13. Siobhan looks amazing.

14. Their focus is a bit wrong, I mean radio is not even touching this and the reason is simply Flatline being a bit too flat... it's unfortunate, I was really looking forward for this comeback but all the push backs and fact that they don't have any commercial support is not looking promising.

15. What?! there's still 5 weeks till release I reckon it will be on Radio 1's and 2's playlist next week.

16. This has been planned for and the name of the plan is called Boys.

17. Boys has not been confirmed as the second single though. With all of the numerous delays, extra studio recordings, and change of plans, it would be ridiculous to assume anything about MKS' music releases at this point.

18. I'm too polite to say what I think Mutya looks like in that photograph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.