Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1567 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keisha looks very pretty.

2. I wonder what they'll wear at that scala event.

3. If not Boys then I'm sure the next track will be amazing. It has to be amazing, of course.

4. There's plenty of time for this to get going on radio.

However, I would like to see some sort of big TV promo happening soon - not just to publicise the song but to publicise themselves (because I bet still quite a few people don't even know they're back - I know, scandalous thought, but true).

5. OK, there are actually some things you could say about this. Like is it yours? Will it be yours? What does the text say?

Reassuring photo, in any case

6. I like Siobhan's earrings.

7. Mutya looks a little bit like LaToya...

8. This is the moment their management will have to prove themselves!

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Flawless.

10. kal

kal

Haha! I was hoping people wouldn't notice that so I could snatch it for myself.

There shall be a bidding war!

11. So is that the definite cover art? Hmmm. I can live with it.

12. kal

kal

This is just a promo CD.

13. They've still stuck the iTunes art above the press release though.

14. kal

kal

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice that. A lot of the times promo CDs have different artwork so I think there is still a chance we might get, you know, an actual photo of them.

15. Hopefully!

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I don't think the artwork has been finalized, whoever pressed the promo probably received that image as it technically is the placeholder for now.

The girls promised 'graphic' photography so let's please try to put faith in that!

17. Hope not, it didn't sound much exciting either... they better have something else to come up with.

Flatline is not bad, but it's... flat. I know commercial success is not everything, but let's not pretend they'll have a continuing career without it... this MUST be atleast a somewhat success. I still think it's a bit alarming that radio is not even touching this.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  18. TBC

TBC

Is it worth getting a day ticket for this Big Weekend thing at Manchester Pride? Will their set be as full as the upcoming Scala gig? It is closer to me than London but I want to go for them and them alone.

19. Flatline is really amazing!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.