Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1568 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. who the fuck banned me

2. K94

K94

A mod - I think you promote yourself too much, boo.

3. I'm no georgina

4. You're not much better, and some proper grammar would go a long way.

5. It was well deserved.

6. o im sory duz mi gramer ofend u?

7. Look, you can either shape up and be a good poster or not.

8. well anyway, a lot has happened since I was snatched away. I want to contribute to those stolen pages

The V magazine photo, I think, looks amazing!
    Mutya looks really nice in the instagram photo!
    Totto, I will be your wife

that is all

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  9. Well all I did was forgot to put a capital G for Georgina

10. Welcome back! Is it just Duckface we are waiting on now?

11. If anyone needs me to cover, I can post photos of Keisha and Heidi in as many unrelated threads as possible - just give me a shout.

12. K94

K94

Not allowing that duckface shade! I hope he didn't get banned.

13. Urgh. Didn't think it could really get worse after the black bondage look, but this Space prostitute one is even worse. Keisha's face looks lovely here; that's all that can be said of it. Totally typical of LA -no understanding of what the Sugababes are about, no subtlety, just a conveyor belt of hackneyed LA styling tickboxes -much like the last time the band ventured there for a video.

14. They chose the treatment and approved the concept and the styling. This is their choice! I think they look very striking. Beautiful, actually.

15. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

My links lead to files connected with Flatline which is the name of the thread.

It's okay until it's not my real name.

16. I'm not suggested it's not -I'm saying whoever's choice it is, it's a fairly poor one. And sadly, this is what popped into my head as soon as I heard they were going to LA for the shoot. DESERT. MUSCLE CAR. BEACH. SEXY. BONDAGE. -So far the biggest (only) unexpected sensation is the fact that their car is orange not red. I don't begrudge them a nice holiday and I don't doubt the video will be eye candy in the same way as a Saturdays video is eye candy, but it won't be MKS; it won't be remotely cool; and it won't be what it should have been. If I'm (hopefully) wrong; I'll come here and say so.

17. Yes, who? Who do I send flowers to?

18. Ww wouldn't want this to be similar to any Saturdays video, many of which have been totally uninspired. And while I don't think I'll love this one as much I love the four One Touch ones, I still believe it will be decent.

19. Well let's hope so, but it seems like it's shaping up to be a huge cliched LA mess.

20. Honey, don't get yourself banned. This thread needs you.

MKS needs you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.