Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1571 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We need a gif instantly of the Flatline leg shuffle when the video is released

2. Never saw this one before:
    [video=youtube;9qrBILXL3qA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qrBILXL3qA[/video]

3. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

Yes, they did some Suga-covers.

4. Especially that bit!? I think it's sublime. While still being totally ridiculous and random at the same time. Lucky us if she still agrees to do the first part of it.

5. After some salvaging I found the tweets and she said they used to laugh at the choreography but it was 'lovely to look back on' so I guess that;s why she does it.

6. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

I came home humming "Flatline" to myself again and suddenly realised that 4-th line up of Sugababes would never be able to make a proper version of it if they wanted to do it in honour and praise of the MKS reunion, - it would never be theirs vocally and emotionally. The same goes for "Boys". "Lay Down In Swimming Pools" - there's a chance. But never "Flatline".

7. It's pretty clear that even back in the day they absolutely loathed doing it, which is why it was hilarious.

At least they seem to have a sense of humour about it now!

8. Why would they ever want to do that?

9. Flockheart

Flockheart Guest

10. Siobhan's voice has changed so much since the Overload video, the initial appeal to her leading that song was how fragile and confused she sounded. Now she sounds confident and strong and although that might not be what the song is about, it's really exciting to see her growth as a singer.

11. Exactly, what a stupid thing to say.

12. They could usurp them with one of those crappy cover versions you can get to download before the single is out. And kinda like Cilla Black did to Dionne Warwick in the 60s, releasing her cheeky cover version before Dionne got hers out.

13. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

I just imagined it since you all have been discussing what Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan could perform choosing from 3.0 songs and even 4.0. Then it's a stupid thing too. Remember - if I'm ugly, then so are you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
  14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Can you fuckers stop being rude to Georgina?

15. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

Yes, her voice is more powerful now. I listened to "Without You" from Rent a couple of minutes ago. Awesome!

Nice from you.

16. I wasn't involved in these discussions. The chances of MKS singing a 4.0 song are slimmer than slim and vice versa.

17. I agree that people need to lay off of her personal choices and her musical covers, but criticism of her statements in the forum is absolutely appropriate. It was a pointless comment that made no sense.

18. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

If you weren't, then why you reply? I'm not sure about some moments also but you can finger through a general thread about Mutya Keisha Siobhan. With best regards anyway.

Anyone made it here and in the general thread, why I can't also I wonder? "you can finger through a general thread about Mutya Keisha Siobhan. With best regards anyway" The thread is about Flatline and I commented on the song which is the topic.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
  19. Thank you! Totally on the ball. I think MKS covering 4.0 songs won't happen and vice versa so it's best to avoid talking about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.