Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1574 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

That recording of Overload is the best one yet, thank you to whoever uploaded it! So nice to see and hear them clearly!

2. this single deserves to be huuuuge!! hoping to catch them perform at pride next weekend!

3. Solenciennes

Music video this week some time surely?

4. Soon.

5. Solenciennes

I will kill myself and others if they tell us "soon" one more time.

6. It should hopefully be out before the second week of August if they want to get some good airplay going.

7. Climbed 1000 places in a week! This is good news.

Video needs to be released next week, surely.

8. Yes, but thankfully with Flatline we're over a month away from release!

9. FLATLINE IS GOING TO BE AN ABSOLUTE SMASH!

10. I hope their album will be. Even if Flatline flops they still can do great with 2nd (and maybe 3rd) single before album.

11. Preach it.

12. It bloody deserves to be! But is that enough? I hope so.

13. TeenIdle

TeenIdle Guest

Not likely.

14. I'm not convinced it will be the smash it deserves to be but I live in hope. The album will obviously not fail us!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  15. MM

MM

It probably won't smash, but something tells me they wouldn't mind being an indie cult. Neither would I.

16. Hola.

Flatline really should be a hit. I think it's marvellous. I also felt the same for Gentleman....
    Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan are also marvellous. Cannot wait to see them next at Brighton Pride.

17. Smash or not I don't really care. Crap sells nowadays I'm not worried about the quality the girls give.
    Can't wait to see them live again and hear the album! Next week gonna be a great week even though im not going to any they should come to Amsterdam fast ones the single is out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.