Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1575 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't wait to hear it on the radio. But first and foremost...the video needs to appear onscreen now. NOW. Keisha being the star. Mutya being real. Siobhan being classy as fuck. It has to be played on every music station over and over again.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  2. kal

kal

3. Thank you! Hopefully they can get that YouTube mess sorted out in time. Such a shame all the people revisiting them via MKS can't get a decent version.

4. Didn't you say you made money by playing "Flatline" in your neighbourhood or something?
    People bullying Georgina*number* not knowing that one day she'll be playing alongside MKS.

She'll be on the top just watching y'all fall.

5. MM

MM

*bats eyes*
    Looking handsome today, aren't you?

6. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

Kal is in Bulgaria though.

7. It is absolutely scandalous. Who is responsible for this travesty? Is it Island or those damn fools at Crown?

The real version of Overload deserves to be on YouTube. It is a masterpiece of the pop genre.

8. I don't get it either. I hope they can upload all the One Touch singles on their new Vevo channel doubt it would happen though.

Another thing I would love to see happen is a Night At The Dominion kind of special again with MKS but without the talking bits throughout the songs. The filming and sound was great.

9. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

Oh, no, please, you don't know what you're talking about. It's just streetplaying, I play different songs such as "You're beautiful" or "Rabbit heart" or "Little Miss Perfect" etc. and the money's not so big, I ain't being managed by labels, contracts, I do it for reminding the crowd that there are pop songs and world music on earth since our city contains too much quasi-heavy-metal and pseudo-jailhouse-criminal songs. However, when I started performing Flatline day by day I noticed people liked the song itself.

And playing alongside MKS is still far away from me. Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
  10. Do you make enough money through your street music, Georgina? Or was your ex the main breadmaker of the family? It must be really tough at times for you to earn cash via your music in this economic downturn.

EDIT: Sorry, I mean breadwinner.

11. K94

K94

Oh my, Kirkland....

12. The Georgina Diaries. Someone make a thread.

13. Flatlining.

Kirkland and Georgina may be my favourite human combination after Mutya Keisha Siobhan.

14. I LOVE GEORGINA TOO. I didn't think she was real at first. Not real like Mutya real but real like...you know, real?

15. MM

MM

Nothing against Georgina, but could we please stop discussing her? I want news on the music video.

16. I think I feel a flatline, I'm gonna sleep with this tonight.

People are speculating the video's release, next week? Is there anything official?

17. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Nothing official but I'd be getting a bit worried if it isn't released this week seeing as we'll be marching swiftly into August...

18. Do you mean the video? The single can be put back a bit if necessary, but I hope we see the video this week and everything runs smoothly.

19. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Yeah I meant the video, was replying to Totto but didn't make it clear, sorry! Nah I think the release date is perfect and I'm pleased that they're starting their live dates soon but I just hope the video is out this week ahead of them kicking off their promo tour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.