Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1576 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kal

kal

Yes, I am always handsome. I am not sure if I want the 320kbps CD rip leaking this early. I TRUST NO ONE.

Sorry.

I have already pre-ordered it and will be supplying myself with iTunes UK credit so I can pay for it. I am also hoping for a physical release.

I've been begging them to take my money for so long now!

2. You are a good fan Kal...even though you made traitorous comments about them before Flatline premiered. You told me you were done with them. But I knew you would never leave MKS.

3. kal

kal

Yeah I overreacted, as usual. But the wait was so painstaking!

4. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

They should do a live version and stick it up instead...but one of those "live" versions that's not very live if you know what I mean.

5. YES IT WAS. It is worth it though.

6. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

I'm in a weird place of being excited but being oh so nervous...I can only describe it as what I imagine it is like to send your first child off to school for the first day. *Sigh*

7. kal

kal

Indeed. Even though the wait for the album is still not over.

Crossing my fingers someone will put up an album sampler on eBay soon. I'd pay good money for one right now.

8. All still happening? Still real? GOOD.
    Bring on Thursday.

9. Yes, Maureen! Our group haven't disappeared on us. They're still cool as fuck and still preparing to save British pop music...again.

10. Thank GOD.

11. If they ever have to do a Radio 1 cover song, I hope they go with No New Friends.

12. I hope they do Diamonds again. It makes sense. Or they could do Blurred Lines for a laugh and really take the piss out of it. They could do it in a sullen and sarcastic way.

"You're the hottest bitch in this rooooooom...."

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I hope they do something a bit more contemporary; Diamonds feels so ancient now, at least in comparison to choosing a current chart-topping song.

14. Blurred Lines is a great song.

15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Thursday? What do you know...?

16. Except it's really not.

Radio 1 usually ask for a song current in the charts, so it wouldn't be Diamonds and Blurred Lines has already been done.

17. The Scala gig is on Thursday. I can't believe it's come around so fast. It's going to be great!

18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Scala?

19. Said by a fan of The Saturday's.

Keisha posted some pictures of the girls rehearsing for the gig on instagram.

20. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.