Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 1822 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You've got inside contacts. Please tell me if you've heard any rumours about what might have gone down at the Richard X session?

2. Unfortunately, my dear Kirkland, I've got nothing. I've been in the dark about MKS the whole time, sadly.

If I were using my psychic powers, I'd say that at the Richard X session, Mutya Keisha Siobhan recorded a gorgeous electro track that will be a highlight and fan favorite on the album. Yes, please.

3. Liking the vevo YouTube banner, will hopefully get some new viewers.

[​IMG]

4. Great news! Let's give the pop pickers something a bit different from the usual shit they listen to.

5. duckface

duckface Guest

I really like that picture. It's simple but makes them stand out amongst all the other colorful girl groups.

6. Everything they do makes them stand out from the other girl groups!

7. The pre-order has been moving around the 700-400 mark on iTunes.

It's currently #704 on the overall singles chart, and #257 on the pop chart

8. Considering they spent just one day (afternoon?) with Richard X, I think it'll simply be an "additional mixing and production by..." moment.

9. If there was any justice in the world they would be number 1 for the entire Autumn. The album would be brought forward due to popular demand. They would announce a tour and decide to do Theatres even though they could clearly fill Arenas.

10. What's with Siobhan's pasted on hair in that screenshot...

11. Is this a good thing? I mean does it signify that they'll get a good first day position from pre-orders?

12. It's not overly good, but it's not bad either at this point.

Hey, every little bit helps!

13. duckface

duckface Guest

Once you see it, it really does look like a cat just died on her head.

14. That Vevo thing is cute!

15. Not really, but they weren't even in the top 1500 two weeks ago so I suppose this is ok. It was #400 something yesterday, it's just slipping very quickly. Hopefully it shoots up after the Chatty Man performance.

16. I hope the girls deal with the obtuse Radio 1 producer who is refusing to play Flatline.

Grimmy must be desperate to play it.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  17. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

How do you see beyond Top 200?

18. duckface

duckface Guest

There is an annual fee. You send in a copy of Ghosts every year and the Chart Company lets you see as far down as Amelle's latest single.

#Unhelpful

19. This makes me regret revealing this as I'm all for people buying more copies of Ghosts, but:

http://livepopbars.com/lpb1024.php?Region=143444&Chart=34

(It's a bit wonky at times, so you might have to renew it if the top 1500 doesn't load.)
    (Also, duckface is lying - Amelle's new single hasn't even dented the top 1500 yet.)

20. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

Thanks tommie2 for your actual help and thanks duckface for bringing to my soul a warm reminder that once upon a time I wasn't dead inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.