Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2201 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MM

MM

2. Nah, scanned those myself. I have the Evening Standard, The Observer and the Q features too so I could make those into pdfs if you want and if they're not available elsewhere already.

3. Subliminals.

4. I updated my original post with a new link to a version with selectable text. Acrobat doesn't seem to recognize the heading and intro, but the body text is works. Here.

5. Not subliminals in tweets again

6. That article is AMAZING. I love it!

7. Thanks again!

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Nice article! The Sweet 7 business just pisses me off. Literally erased.

9. kal

kal

Oh great, more waiting!

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

LATE.

11. kal

kal

I only quoted it because it was on the previous page and the forum doesn't allow nested quotes.

12. I loved how they all turned round when the interviewer said "Let's ask Heidi." I've never laughed when reading a magazine article.

13. From the DigitalSpy review:

WOW. I actually agree. They're so far above all other girl groups in a live setting, it's humiliation for the others.

14. duckface

duckface Guest

Every time they throw shade at the other members, I lose a little respect for them. If you've moved on, move on.

15. THANK YOU! I was just about to write the same thing! And why when they NEED publicity, i.e. their 6 whole show tour, do they keep bringing up the Sugababes name that they "don't want and don't need," BUT NOW "they'd be open to?"

16. YOU LOVE IT.

17. duckface

duckface Guest

Not really. I hate it when girlband members bitch about each other.

18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

If anyone has the right to be cheeky, it's anyone who's ever been a Sugababe. Poke at yourselves and the business. Big deal.

19. Allthough i liked Keisha's defending Heidi as a part of the band.

20. Because they're devious, shady, bitter women who will say anything to make themselves look good. I'm actually through with Keisha after that article. That woman is poison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.