Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2207 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owning the name doesn't imply they'll use it to release their music, though. It just gives them control over what is released (for example, any compilation that Island would want to put out in the future) and gets them royalties for each piece of Sugababes music that is sold.

But I guess some people just can't help to think the worst of others and jump on insult mode.

2. Oh come on, im sure they want it to NOT use it.

Lately Mutya said 'never say never' and Siobhans interview also suggest they might use it.

3. They might as well try and get the name back. We can do what we always do with their name - call them MKS, Mutya Keisha Siobhan and Sugababes. No big deal.

4. So the next single is something they held back. Song's we already know about:

Boys *performed*
    Drum
    Love Me Hard *performed*
    Back In The Day
    Beat Is Gone
    Love Like This
    Too In Love
    I'm Alright *performed*
    Only You
    Blue
    Lay Down In Swimming Pools *performed*
    No Regrets *performed*
    Today *performed*
    [INCREDIBLE SONG]

Which could leave any of the songs not performed or something COMPLETELY unheard of, but I doubt it would have gone completely unmentioned.

EDIT: wasnt there something called Metal Heart on setlists at SCALA too?

5. kal

kal

You forgot Victory, and isn't Blue the AWDF song?

If they get the Sugababes name back, it will be an even bigger Pop Justice than them getting back together. Think about it!

6. BML

BML

Just because they may be trying to get the name back, that doesn't have to mean they'd suddenly start going by the name Sugababes, does it? Couldn't they still go by Mutya Keisha Siobhan, but be in possession of the other name for the option of putting it on promotional posters or album cover stickers and things like that?

7. Blue was someone who worked on Flatline. A tweet got misinterpreted by some people, thinking it was the title of another song.

I'd guess the next single is either Victory or [INCREDIBLE SONG].

8. Oh I wish they take the Sugababes name back.

9. Flockheart

Flockheart Guest

Oh gosh. It was ONE DUI and perhaps a couple of assaults jeez.

10. Sorry and Victory. I am assuming it is going to uptempo, so....Drum or [INCREDIBLE SONG], They enthuse a lot about drum when mentioned.

But please let is be [INCREDIBLE SONG] and let it be called that too.

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

12. duckface

duckface Guest

I love how Siobhan refers to her family as "14 souls under one roof" as though she were piloting a plane.

13. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

Anyone going to the George Thursday week?

14. I am! I'm so excited to see them. Hopefully they get to perform at least 5 songs. Anyone else I've seen there hasn't had a long set.

15. So here's the situation. I might have an interview with MKS in the next couple of days. What do I ask them?
    I don't want to bang on about previous line ups or name changes or anything else that has been asked millions of times before and has always got the same reaction each time but what else is there? they aren't revealing anything else yet.

16. Perhaps something about how they pick out tracks to perform and if there's been tracks that they've decided not to do?

Possible b-sides and bonus tracks? Surely they must have more than enough tracks done at this point to spare some?

Their management situation? You'll probably get no straight answer on this one. They're so secretive.

17. Those are all good for us to all discuss on here but there's really nothing they can say that I can put in a newspaper or magazine until they've got a more concrete plan.

18. How come she has 10,000 followers and only 100-300 likes on average per picture? I don't understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.