Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2223 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speak of the devil, exactly this one!

2. Mutya slaying in that pic

3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Beautiful.

4. They were fantastic. The sound was terrible, but it always is in the George. Pity they could have easily sold out the Academy.

The best thing... we met Siobhan and got our photo taken with her. The flash was off on my boyfriends iPhone, so Siobhan stopped, checked the photo herself, then put the flash on, handed it back to the security guard who was trying to rush them all outside and asked her to retake the photo of us which she did. Beyond amazing.

THEN, she replied to my tweet thanking her for the photo. I'm usually not one to gush over being tweeted or whatever, but completely made my night as Ive been a massive fan since the very start and a huge fan of Siobhan's solo stuff.

5. You were lucky. I was almost pushed over the balcony and hit in the face with someone's phone. I hate when people ruin the experience.

6. New MKS image :

7. Mutya and her jeans.

8. Keisha loves those shoes...she was wearing them on stage last night too!
    (yes I take note of these very gay details)

Oh wow I'm glad I avoided that!
    That kind of sounds like my Lana experience in Vicar Street when I was literally pushed from one side of the stage to the other, and back again for the entire show.

9. It looks like a professional photoshoot. And it sums up everything about these three girls that I adore. Pure class.

10. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

The crowd was well-behaved and I agree with the sound comment, they should really try do something about that, been that way since forever. Was such a good performance, they really seemed to enjoy it too.

11. I saw the first song they did, then fought with my on/off lover, then cried in the smoking area, then got asked to leave by the bouncers.

Fun times.

12. Add a chorus and you have a song.

#alsosorrysadface

13. I can't even remember the first song either. Can anyone refresh my memory?

14. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

Overload.

15. so do we have any idea when we get a first listen of the new single? will it be 2013 or 2014?

16. They can come back rejuvenated with a new single and album in 2014 which, let's remember, is only a month and a few days away.

17. I could be mistaken, but didn't the girls say we'd hear the new single this year, then the single follows soon after?

I can recall something along they lines

18. Rod

Rod

19. You gotta admit MKS have the most dedicated fans! A true tribe, but I'm waiting so hard for the single.

I NEED SOMETHING!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.