Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2243 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Looking fantastic! I love that hair on Mutya. Keisha's entire look is so regal.

2. Everything about them is entirely cool.

3. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

Ehhhh whaaaaaa? They are in Ireland? My lord, this better be some private gig!

4. Siobhan referred to HPR London which is a fashion PR agency. Not based in Ireland, mind you. I have no clue what they're doing.

5. Mutya looking the best as usual. Consistent fabulosity.

6. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

It looks like a corporate event, I'm sure they would have announced a proper appearance.

7. About three years ago in uni we had to do this exercise where we had to listen to a song and picture the singer and then say what we thought they looked like, the song my lecturer choose was Overrated so naturally I didn't have to picture the singer (though the whole rest of the class did poor Siobhan). I now have that lecturer on my Facebook and he liked the photo Siobhan put up of her top, what a Stan. Just thought I'd share this with y'all.

8. Keisha has been looking a bit granny lately.

9. Mutya is looking AMAAAAAZINGGG!

10. duckface

duckface Guest

She's less granny now than she was a few months ago. Work that boob window!

11. I wish Keisha would get a weave. She looks so much younger and a lot more fresh with long hair.

12. duckface

duckface Guest

I agree. They posted an older photo today (Ponystep era) and she had a ponytail and it de-aged her by like 47 years.

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I think she mentioned not liking extensions. The label/Crown forced them on her in 2009.

14. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

NOOO! I hate it!

15. That's disgusting.

16. Miss Mutya can never have enough tats.

17. Yeah short hair isn't her friend.

18. Right? I don't know what's witchoo people but it fits in perfectly with the rest of her ink.

19. Mutya's new tattoo is so atrocious.

20. I love the new tattoo Mutya!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.