Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

All6Sugababes

Re: The original Sugababes are back.

Solenciennes said:
Oooh she's no longer following Ted May... it's all change for Siobhan! Yayayay!

And Square1

F

Former member 330

She's following Popjustice and MNEK.

siobhan_1.jpg

F

Former member 330

And Professor Green! Ha ha. I dunno what to believe any more about whose working with who now.

F

Former member 330

And she's following Felix Howard, who has been tweeting people about their excitment, like BiffCo. There's people saying congrats on the PJ front page and stuff. It's like a dream...

anfunny2003 said:
And she's following Felix Howard, who has been tweeting people about their excitment, like BiffCo. There's people saying congrats on the PJ front page and stuff. It's like a dream...

BiffCo? Yes fucking please!

Solenciennes

Staff member

I think I might explode when the first picture of the three of them together again finally surfaces somewhere!

Lets hope after a year Siobhan falls out with Keisha and then they have to find a replacement and hire Heidi and the cycle starts all over again in a new decade…

*Runs into distance and never looks back*

mikeyb said:
Lets hope after a year Siobhan falls out with Keisha and then they have to find a replacement and hire Heidi and the cycle starts all over again in a new decade…

Is this the 100th time this idea has been said here? People, this thread is about being original. Take good example of these girls, please.

On what page was this thread yesterday morning? 230-something?

H

Hitori

mikeyb said:

History repeats itself after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.