Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2280 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A 2.0 performance of Stronger when Heidi makes the weirdest series of repeated noises on her middle 8. Can't remember which performance though, sorry!

2. kal

kal

At 3:10-ish.

[video=youtube;bW_575fcKgM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bW_575fcKgM#t=194[/video]

3. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

Has anyone seen the Instagram post Keisha has posted about a half hour ago? It sounds like MKS on the track but nothing I've heard before.

4. Yes! It sound's amazing!? Could it be [INCREDIBLE SONG]? It sounds incredible and is indeed a song.

5. WHAT? I'll conduct an investigation at once.

EDIT: What is that song? It sounds, dare I say it, gospel - but with a proper pop sheen. Is it MKS?

I despise Polydor for doing this to MKS. They have an album. They have singles. Put them out and stop being wankers.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  6. It needn't be a completed song. Shazam or SoundHound won't recognise it, so that's a good sign. It doesn't sound like MKS to me though.

7. That's the one. Thanks kal!

8. Whatever the song is, it sounds very Mutya Keisha heavy. I can't hear Siobhan.

9. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

I thought that too but I think I can hear her doing a backing vocal over Keisha but I could be wrong.

10. We've only heard a sliver of the song. If it is MKS, then Siobhan will be in it somewhere.

Did I mention how much I detest Polydor?

11. The face right after her "you go girl" is amazing.

12. I'm 90% sure it's them.

13. This is the album i'm most looking forward to next year. More than Kylie, Mariah, Madge and Maybe even Janet dare I say it.

14. This might be Drum. Can anyone make out the lyrics?

15. I'm 100% it's at the very least Keisha. Like without a shadow of a doubt. But I am struggling to hear the others...it also sounds a bit like a remix?
    Drum is a good shout though!

16. I need to hear the entire thing!

17. I think Mutya might be singing 'dream on' at the end?

No idea about the rest of it, sounds like 'I was playing the floor' or something (which is wrong as that makes no sense!)

18. It would be daft for Keisha to release a Flipagram showing the highlight of MKS' year and lay down her own solo song. This is definitely them!

19. Siobhan on 'Ugly' was just beautiful. She is doing all of Heidi's part in her own way and it's coming off incredible.

20. SBK

SBK

Of course you "won't see any point in them splitting" because you're not a member of MKS and aren't close to the group you'll have no idea what's going on behind closed doors.

But come on it's just a pop fan poll, they flopped and went off the radar, to your casual music fan their situation doesn't look good.

It is extremely unlikely they'll split though, unless they flop again, they might take it as a hint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.