Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2318 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duckface

duckface Guest

Exactly. She reminds me of my mother.

"I AM CLEANING THE HOUSE AGAIN TODAY BECAUSE I AM A VICTIM"

2. Clearly she is sending EMAILS for work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I'm sure she could stick on a cryptic and confusing out of office message on or at least not bleat about it on twitter or have a go at Mutya for having a life and not being attached to her phone.

4. From Siobhan's instagram:

http://instagram.com/p/jKCcx9S0u4/

My lesbian fanfiction of them were true. They're having an affair and are continuing as a duo, obvs. Keisha & Siobhan coming at you in 2014!

5. duckface

duckface Guest

Maybe the label showed her the album cover today and Mutya was in the middle.

A major blow after all the effort she went to convincing the other girls that Mutya Keisha Siobhan "sounded right".

6. Georgina1515

Georgina1515 Guest

Calm down everyone, please. The girls just want to play a little drama for us for to make us forget for a while that the album is delayed. And so they would have some time to prepare something. Remember when they had real troubles there weren't so many ways for the fans to get real news, only some TV programs and newspapers, no official pages, no instagram accounts. Just Siobhan left. Just Mutya left. And no one could understand why. There weren't any tweets like "27/Aug/2001 MutyaBuena: @siobhandonaghy Oh, y r u gone? we will wait 4 u, sistah!" (but only when Keisha was fired she gave some tweets about her situation) There's no drama now, but maybe MKS or whatever they are called now just want us to wait more and pay attention to something else.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
  7. ADM

ADM

I think we should all start suffocating them with tweets along the lines of 'It's 'early next year' now?'.

8. From Keisha's Instagram "keishabuchanan Guys chill! Lol all is cool in MKS world"

This band is such a mess. I mean who else would get everyone presuming something bad was happening so quickly!? Eurgh.

9. Only legends!

10. Legends of disappointment at the moment. Though maybe that should be aimed at Polydor.

11. Rod

Rod

This proves our thirst is REAL.

I enjoyed the drama while it lasted haha!

12. Yeah that's the right way to getting a good response.

13. There's no right way with these vague confusing women. Just release the cocking album already.

14. Rod

Rod

Similar post on her twitter:

Keisha Buchanan ‏@keisha_buchanan 57min
    Guys chill lol all is wonderful with me & my sisters #woohsahhhh not that deep

15. This was fun guys. They should do this more often.

16. LJB

LJB

Oh god, she's adamant things are OK and addressing fan hysteria. She never does that!

THEY MUST BE OVER!!!

17. It's at these times you think maybe Heidi and Amelle did have good reason....

18. Haha yeah. She knows exactly what she's doing. Loved creating a bot of drama but I guess it gives her something to do considering they have nothing to promote.

Just hurry up and release the album already.

19. LJB

LJB

Keisha would never have dreamed saying that to either of them, and that's why they imploded. Too much passive-aggressive stepping on egg-shells and no communication. If Mutya isn't pulling her weight, Keisha's gonna let her know, and that's the way to successful communication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.