Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2393 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This better be announced shortly. My nerves can't take much more waiting!

2. Hope Polydor wont do a Saturdays and we'll get the album after this next upcoming single.

3. This fucking group...

4. I reckon the next single will be announced/premiered in March, released in April - Album in June.

5. They still exist, but no one gives a shit.

6. Of course fans give a shit, and their tour shows we'll never give up on them. And I have a feeling their album (if or when it gets released) will do better than you think. I hope you enjoy the NME Awards!

7. With big radios playing their songs not-fanbase-people would give a shit. But on the other hand this waiting/teasing/promising really went too far.

8. Eh, after Flatlinegate, all I want is to get my hands on the album. Of course it'll suck if/when no one is aware of what will probably be amazing music, but after all this waiting my expectations have been duly adjusted. And the signs of late have been more positive than in a long time.

9. That's great news, thanks for the info. Can't wait anymore for this album, seriously !!!!

10. Well, Metronomy is an excellent choice.

(...)

11. I wonder whether the label will try and chuck out the single and album on the quiet or whether it will constitute a proper relaunch.

12. Who knows with this lot anything could happen. It will probably be far from conventional.

13. Indeed. The English Riviera was a terrific album.

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Good to know. Hopefully we hear a peep soon.

15. I've checked and some of the NME Award performances have been put out as exclusive downloads in the past. Love Letters feat Mutya Keisha Siobhan might be an iTunes reality sooner than we think. Cross your fingers and toes.

16. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Well that would be rather lovely. I reckon they'll just be taking the chorus, I can imagine it very clearly in my head. I hope this is the start of the comeback trail for them, it would be great if they announced single #2 within a few days of the NME awards performance.

17. Hahahahahaha! You guys are too much.

18. Are Metronomy the people who did that 'I heard she broke your heart again' song, that was good.

19. If they only get to do the "love letters" parts, it'll be a bit disappointing.

20. After listening to the song I think this is the case I'm afraid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.