Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2399 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OPENING THE SHOW! Majah!

2. BML

BML

What luck that I clicked on the stream link just as they're being introduced!

3. C'mon people, let's just enjoy the performance. We can start the endless speculation after, yes? (This is why we can't have good things etc.)

4. Nice intro and cheer they received!

5. "MUTYA, KESHA AND SIOBHAN" ARE ON! Excited because I'm actually watching something live for once.

6. They must've worked hard on memorizing the lyrics!

7. BML

BML

How boring.

8. I was right, then. They didn't speak to the press because they had to get through with Metronomy for the opening set.

9. Wow that was kind of... dull, wasn't it. Not their fault, but what a boring song.

10. ssa

ssa

The most unexciting thing they could have come up with.

11. i'm sorry, but the performance was ridiculous

12. I could only really hear Keisha. Did she have another "sore throat" in sound check?

13. I missed it! Were they marvellous?

14. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

It was cute, they look amazing.

15. If you've ever wanted to hear them sing "Looooooooooooove leeeeeeeeeeeeetteeeeeerss" over and over again, then yes, it was.

16. Well, that kind of sucked. Keisha's mic was turned way too loud and everyone went off key now and then. meh.

17. What an awful song, at least the camera focused on them a lot.

18. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Keisha dominating the vocals there, microphones didn't sound like they were at the same levels so Keisha ended up sounding like she was trying to be quiet so people could hear the other two. Bit awkward to watch but so happy to see and hear them on a stage!

19. The indie crowd haven't got high demands when it comes to melody and memorability, do they?!

MKS looked great, sounded good, and couldn't really do much more in these circumstances.

20. I love that they got quite a big cheer from the audience. And yes, they improve the song immensely.

I'm looking at Twitter to see the reactions...and it's all very, very positive. Thank fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.