Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2748 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAV

RAV

Maybe they came on here and thought 'lets leak boys so they can shut the f##k up'.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  2. I like it. Maybe not quite as good as the live version, but very fun. The sound reminds me of Grimes's Artangels album.

Deleted member 5343 likes this.
  3. Never noticed that before but you're right

4. Definitely did not disappoint after waiting all this time for it. Glad it leaked since it was never getting released.

5. ssa

ssa

I thought about that as well.
    It could make sense, but would it make sense unless they're 100% sure they're getting the name and they have a full single&video to relaunch?

They can't wait another 6 months between the leak (and the interest it may generate) and their move.

6. The more I listen the more I like it.

7. Let's stop this 'leaked for attention', it leaked on that dreaded facebook group.

Mr.Arroz, kal, Leopold and 1 other person like this.
  8. ssa

ssa

Well, I'm sorry if I didn't know that?

9. They work so well with each other. You have Mutya's husky soul voice, Siobhan's strong pop voice and then Keisha with her gospel voice. They really are the ultimate girlgroup...now let's get them a deal!

Sugaboy likes this.
  10. What is the name of that Facebook group? So did a particular member leak it?

11. kal

kal

Yeah I heard intel that it's someone from this forum. Bit of a dick move really.

Rod, smellycat, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  12. RAV

RAV

These 3 were always and forever will be the real Sugababes . These 3 can actually sing .

Also I wasn't aware of this facebook group so calm down

MM likes this.
  13. kal

kal

My discontent is solely towards the person who leaked it.

14. RAV

RAV

Well they won't going to use it anyway

15. MM

MM

I mean, I've had Boys on my phone for years now so while I'm not happy it leaked I feel it would be a bit self-righteous of me to say other people shouldn't have it.
    Should have been Today though.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  16. kal

kal

We don't realy know, do we?

beyoncésweave and MM like this.
  17. MM

MM

Now we do.

beyoncésweave and kal like this.
  18. These girls really don't have any luck. I feel so bad that this had leaked, whether or not they intended on using it.

That said, it's a solid bop but give me Lay Down In Swimming Pools (with Kendrick sample) or Flatline any day. I expect intelligent pop from these three and this, I feel, requires a rapper in the filler "boy stop stop stop stop stop..." bit.

Sprockrooster and DoggySwami like this.
  19. I don't care if it was a member of this forum or if it was Amelle's mum who leaked it: after THREE years of losing my breath to Flatline I am ordering in the oxygen tanks because BOY STOP.

MYCAL, mksmks, roborovsky and 2 others like this.
  20. LTG

LTG

Boys is ok. Nothing compared to the sublime Flatline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.