Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2765 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, "shot the cover" just means they took some photos. Not totally ruling a finished sleeve out, just seems too much to hope for. Not that we'd get to see it anyway.

2. I always thought the pics from the Guardian shoot would have been a great album cover (the one with the water running through Siobhans hands). Almost a throwback to Angels cover.

Former member 25270 likes this.
  3. RAV

RAV

Anyone have HD of that photo shoot ?

Jasper47 likes this.
  4. So, I did a little rediscovery of Flatline and ugh, seriously one of the best girlband songs ever.

The Blood Orange production, the striking lyrics and those harmonies all combined. I live, die and I'm reborn again before the track ends. It also has to be said that those glittery synths at the end has to be one of the best fade outs ever.

Bring on 2017, babes!

sesita, Runawaywithme, acl and 5 others like this.
  5. I don't think it's a question of needing more time; Keisha will have submitted her evidence and statement pursuant to the court order and Crown would then do the same in return. The process takes several months due to the difficulty in obtaining some documents.

RAV likes this.
  6. RAV

RAV

Ironic and all we have had are leaks .

DISCO_HEART likes this.
  7. Just listened to Flatline, Lay Down In Swimming Pools, and Boys together. SIGH it's all great. This would be all be much easier if they sucked.

londonrain and stopthestatic like this.
  8. RAV

RAV

Don't forget burnt out, back in the day , and entertainment.

I notice not many talk about "entertainment". Very on bar with Flatline

Overdose and stopthestatic like this.
  9. RAV

RAV

So far my MKS album goes like this:

Boys
    Lay down in swimming pools
    Flatline
    Entertainment
    Burnt out
    I'm alright (live)
    Today (live)
    No regrets (live)
    Love me hard (live)
    Back in the day
    Love letters (bonus track with Metronomy).

Technically we have an album

10. I actually forgot Entertainment existed (I was never crazy about it) until a recent list of all their material was compiled...
    Does anyone else remember hearing rumors that they recorded a song with Rudimental???
    If it did indeed happen, I'm sad I never got to hear it...

11. RAV

RAV

I love it . Such a feel good summer song.

Does anyone know the point , or how it came about , their random duet with Metronomy on stage in 2014?

12. Entertainment was nice but I can't hear MKS on it, just S.

Ain't none of it certain and RAV like this.
  13. This fucking troll...

[​IMG]

Runawaywithme, andru, acl and 3 others like this.
  14. Well at least she is recording new music.

15. Yes, Entertainment is excellent. Cat poo ??

16. She's probably working on solo ventures.

17. I find Entertainment so boring. I don't know there was a 'feature'. It's just grating. I have to be in a good mood to listen to it.

18. Can we take a moment to address the fact that she acknowledged About You Now in the Snap that came afterwards???
    I always imagined that she despised that track with ever fiber of her being...

19. Why the fuck do you keep changing everything you quote? Poo? Farts? Wanking? What's wrong with you.

Blayke, 4Roses, Shockbox and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.