Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 2767 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very short Love in Stereo clip is up now and I'm Alright

2. Summer of 99 is next.

3. All that Drum clip told me was Mutya Buena is the voice this world needs.

Overdose, MM, FridayNight and 8 others like this.
  4. 'I'm Alright'... Ugh, no I'm not.

The 'Love In Stereo' one is too short to even judge.

5. It sounds like something Kylie would record. Very glittery and quintessencial Richard X.

6. Honestly it was about time. Whoever's doing it, thank you.

Leopold and stopthestatic like this.
  7. Island

Island Staff Member

I hate that group but I low key love being in it.

8. Someone rip them please in case they disappear - I would but I have no clue how to.

9. Island

Island Staff Member

They're just clips.

Someone send the guy nudes.

Jwentz and stopthestatic like this.
  10. Love In Stereo clip was just posted as well as Too In Love

Island likes this.
  11. I'm posting the audios to my twitter timeline!

12. He's deleting the clips now

Blayke and Island like this.
  13. It was nice whilst it lasted.

14. You're welcome. Also - I haven't deleted any of the clips. If they were removed it's because somebody else took them down.

15. The person leaking these things is Benito Hepton...

https://twitter.com/BenitoHepton/

No idea where he got them from, certainly not me. I've never heard of him (but he knows 40 of my friends apparently!). Bit of a dick move really, seeing as he'll now be hounded for the songs and whoever he got them from is going to be pissed with him.

kal likes this.
  16. Too In Love was the only one I got to hear in time, it sounded incredible, stunning vocals. Royally pissed I didn't get the chance to hear the rest! I am pro-leak at this stage, we have been waiting over 3 years for 'soon', the chance they will be released is minimal, more likely will be newer recordings (or nothing).

17. @RachetBehaviour. Only one I didn't get was 'Summer of 99' which I didn't realise had been posted.

18. Sorry you didn't get to hear that clip. Apparently you're only allowed to enjoy these songs if you're a part of some elite group of fans. Meanwhile, as I look up from my phone - the world keeps turning, Donald Trump is still ACTUALLY president of the United States and my family are still drunkenly dancing to Motown music. Merry bloody Christmas.

Leopold, stopthestatic and snoho like this.
  19. Summer Of 99 clip wasn't great quality at all and the song didn't sound like them much.

20. Well, whoever they're coming from, it certainly feels like everything is about to come flooding out. It's so sad, it'll finish them off completely. If they really haven't recorded anything new that is, they're about to be left high and dry...

beyoncésweave likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.