Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

Yes, because it all worked out so well before didn't it...

2. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

This is mad! I would love it as much as anyone, but do we really believe that Siobhan would even consider doing it? I'll eat my hat.

3. kal

kal

Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

AHHHH THIS IS ALL SO EXCITING!!!

I really hope it's true. Hopefully Mutya's manager will get back to me soon and confirm that story as real.

MAKE IT HAPPEN MUTYA'S MANAGER!

4. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

5. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

the one thing these girls are good for is DRAMA but t certainly brightens up an otherwise miserable day

6. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

Don't see why so many people argument with "Who need 1.0, 2.0 made them famous."
    Yes, they had the most hits and the best run. But 1.0 is where it all started. 1.0 is the foundation the build up on. 1.0 made Overload, a song all my not pop-music-interested friedns still know and if not love then at least like. Many of them referring to "that red hair girl".

And we all don't know what would have happened if Siobhan hadn't decided to leave (or was bullied out by the horrible red-hair-eating-monster some people want Keisha to be).

Personally I would be the happiest person on earth because I really adore Siobhan and still think of One Touch as an amazing effort I grew up with and still listen all the time.

7. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

Suga5a5es

8. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Wouldn't it technically be Sugababes 1.1 though?

9. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

Advanced Sugababes SB115

10. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

The Ponystep interview was published just as the Sugadrama started, which means it must have been arranged and conducted before there was any hint anything like this could happen.

I actually can't believe I'm taking this seriously. It's crazy isn't it?

Yet...

Gold star.

11. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

Lol this concept is full of FAIL.

Mutyas a hot mess right now. Keisha needs to step out on her own and not be bogged down with a sugababes tribute act drama.

12. kal

kal

You could say the same thing about Sweet 7...

13. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

This one reeks of desperation more though.

14. kal

kal

Maybe. But it also makes loads of people who love v1 happy.

15. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

This is quite exciting. Keisha shoud stick to being in a group, she really wouldn't have a long solo career... maybe 1 or 2 initial hits, but I couldn't see her holding people's interest as a solo star any longer than that.

16. Re: The Original Sugababes are Back!

PLEASE MAKE THIS BE TRUE! British pop music needs a bit of class and Mutya's ass. The new Sugababes and their floppy tits are not to my liking. We need Keisha and Mutya and Siobhan to do this and make it happen!

In all seriousness, I really do embrace this idea. I think Keisha realises how much of a vile parody the 'Sugababes' became, how corrupted they were in the end, that she wants to go back to the credibility but not the sales of One Touch. The only people who could possibly dislike this idea are those who will accept any shit as long as Amelle and Heidi front it. They aren't real fans of the Sugababes in my opinion.

17. Charley

Charley Staff Member

While there's nothing for us to do but speculate, let's discuss what 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 songs we would like to see rerecorded by 1.1!

18. tommie

tommie Guest

It would truly be just too amazing for words if this happened. ShivShiv needs to kiss and make up with Keisha now!

19. kal

kal

SITUATION'S HEAVY!

Colder In The Rain would be amazing as well.

20. tommie

tommie Guest

Anything would be amazing! What the hell is going on though? Can someone please get some kind of confirmation if this is true?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.