Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 699 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

I agree with absolutely everything in that statement. Goodness, I could have written the second part of it myself; it is exactly how I feel. I especially love this bit:

I'm excited for British pop music in 2013 because of them.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  2. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

I really hope things get going EARLY next year, and I'm not waiting around until April for the first single.

3. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

Yes you will, Someboy. Yes you will! You have no choice really. You might as well declare yourself bored of Britney's voice. We won't believe you!

4. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

I'm honestly more excited for the Spice Girls reunion next year, because I think they'll probably release new music before MKS do. However, I do hope MKS finally get started with things early next year, instead of much later which seems likely knowing them.

5. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

Siobhan has confirmed her attendance at the NY Party...I think it's a definite then :)

6. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

How does that seem likely? I'm pretty sure they're going for a Q1 or Q2 release.

7. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

My heart is beating faster
    Oh my god, I'm really excited.
    Mutya - Keisha - Siobhan together again.

Tears.

8. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

I really doubt it. I don't think we'll hear anything from MKS until late summer, perhaps fall and that's being realistic. They seem intent on dragging out the promise of releasing new music for as long as possible, because they want to make sure it's right.

9. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

I can go. Do I buy tickets? It will involve driving for 5 hours to get there, then driving for 5 hours to get back.

10. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

Funnily enough, I couldn't care less about the Spice Girls! I've literalyy been waiting for this reunion for years and years! I won't need to wait much longer now.

11. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

I don't have any concrete plans for NYE, I just need to convince a few others that its worth the long journey to London.

12. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

The element of doubt is what's putting me off... I'd rather they were confirmed.

13. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

There were rumours they'd be there for the last NYE too, so we followed that here on the forum then. The event seems enjoyable even without MKS, so I'll be happy to go in any case. It also helps that the Overground is so convenient now. With ten hours drive I would't risk it.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  14. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

I really think they are. The organiser has posted 3 vids of MKS on the event itself, made a reference about them performing again, with a winky-face and Siobhan has confirmed her attendance at the event. I would be shocked if they were not the surprise act. They are letting us know without telling us, they can't reveal! Have a look yourselves http://www.facebook.com/events/392006280878427/?fref=ts

By the way, if anyone is going and wants to say hi, pm me! I'm going with a non-fan so would be nice to see another MKS Stan :P I really hope I can get a pic with them!

15. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

Oh god I really wanna do this. Im in back in London for NYE so it'll just be convincing mates to come with to an unconfirmed headliner.... I WANT IT!

16. JohnR85

JohnR85 Guest

That's what's crap about being from outside the UK, I can't convince anyone to come over...the expense of it is too much this time of year :(

17. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

I bet it sells out in record time. Once the rumours spread there'll be fans desperate to see them in action!

18. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

I wish I had friends that cared about MKS as much as I do. The only friend I have that would actually travel far to another part of the country with me for a music act is of the opinion that Wear My Kiss is a better song than Overload, so that's a no go.

19. duckface

duckface Guest

Wear My Kiss isn't that bad. *runs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.