Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion | Page 756 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by rofo, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

It's just nice to see it all in one post at the start of a thread to return to, isn't it? This is what is exciting about this era, all of that wonderful information! It gets me very excited indeed.

2. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

I'm for the album thread myself. They're one of the biggest acts on the forum and many other acts have single/album/general threads so I don't see why it would be a problem.

Anyway... this is going to be the album of the century etc.

3. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan - Boys (Single Discussion)

Katy B better hold on tight to that scalp.

4. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

The timing of some album sessions confuses me. So PopJustice wrote about the reunion and stated they would be going down to Kent at some point to work with Xenomania again. Then it transpired that they were brought back together by Brian. Did they do Kent twice or just the once?

5. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan - Boys (Single Discussion)

Very much yes.

(if it is indeed the song I think it is)
    (and if it is indeed single number one)

6. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

The only tiny thing I'm worried about is that there may be too many producers. The record could end up quite schizophrenic. On the other hand, that could be good.

7. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan - Boys (Single Discussion)

Does anyone on here know who produced this song?

8. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

I think the initial PJ write up basically confirming the rumours wasn't 100% acurate. They definitely did their first sessions with Brian and perhaps they were expecting to go back and finish those off, and haven't.

9. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

I don't think a great many of them will make the final cut. I'd be surprised if they do because it will mean each track has a different producer! Some of them might be really cool b-sides though.

10. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

I guess some of these tracks wont make the album... hello B-sides! We need some B-sides. iTunes bonus tracks, deluxe edition tracks, re-issue tracks, etc. etc. etc. They can re-release this album as many times as they like for me... keep adding as much as you like, girls! Also, I would really like, finally, to have a live DVD. It's insane that Sugababes have never had a live DVD release - fact.

11. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

Some might be cut completely, some might be saved for later albums and some of those might have actually worked on the same track (hello Future Cut / Shaznay Lewis and Naughty Boy / Emelie Sande!).

12. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

They said their initial sessions, which will have been with Brian, didn't have the 'spark' or 'magic' or however they described it in the interview anyway. So I'm going to guess that from early on they knew they wouldn't be using material from the initial Xenomania recordings.

13. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

Oh yes definitely. I'm here for buying all formats they release anything on.

14. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

I'm so excited for this. I haven't had such expectation for a new album in an age. What label are they on?

15. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

They had trouble getting the harmonies and such right. I believe Too In Love was the first track they felt it "clicked".

Polydor.

16. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

Given Xenomania's recent output, I'm not that bothered.

17. Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan. They're back.

REQUEST MUTYA KEISHA SIOBHAN ALL YOU TWITTER USERS.

18. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

It'll be annoying for Brian Higgins if he started the ball rolling and then misses out on featuring on the album! Ha, I'd be furious.

19. Re: Mutya Keisha Siobhan - New Album Discussion [2013]

I was about to post the exact same thing, Rhombus.

20. Rod

Rod

Re: Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan - Boys (Single Discussion)

I swear someone said before that "Boys" was a EDM track. Was that a direct quote by one of the girls or from someone who's heard the songs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.