My Big Fat Greek Wedding | The Popjustice Forum

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by ADolla, Mar 9, 2009.

1. I'm watching it right now, and it's making me wish I was Greek! It really is a heart warming, funny, generally warm film. Perfect for scoffing a whole bar of Dairy Milk and a few glasses of wine too (optional).

Any fans?

2. I love this film. So nice and cuddly, i'm glad it's just a straight forward wedding, no drama, no infidelity, no cold feet, no arguements, which is just such a nice relief. And Toula's makeover is great as well.

3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I loved this, reminds me of my own family.

If they were Greek.

And Joey Fatone is in it!

4. The trailer for the sequel came out today!!! So excited as it looks like all/most of the original cast is still present.

5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

"Pull my neck!"

That does look great.

6. An unnecessary sequel that looks surprisingly not half-bad. What is going on?

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I think it works because enough time has passed. We want to be caught up in that world again, to check in and see how everyone is doing.

NoSignOfLife likes this.
  8. AMAZING.

9. This actually looks fun! And my god, they all have aged so well!

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  10. As a Greek Cypriot I can assure you that this film is scarily accurate, Windex and all!

This was basically my childhood.

thefaceofyou and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  11. I'm so excited for this.

12. Amerie better get coin.

Mikl C, MB and teddie88 like this.
  13. Yup, I just saw this on my facebook feed.I remember my family reserved like 3 or 4 rows in the cinema when the original came out. The Greeks will be there in droves once again.

[​IMG]

Tribal Spaceman and constantino like this.
  14. The Marina & The Diamonds movie.

thefaceofyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.