‘My Husband’s Not Gay’ [TLC] | The Popjustice Forum

‘My Husband’s Not Gay’ [TLC]

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by teddie88, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Um.what?

[video=youtube;NccyqI4L2EE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NccyqI4L2EE#t=47[/video]

2. Amazing. What cringeworthy shit is this going to be?

3. INCREDIBLE. Absolutely cannot wait for this shitshow.

4. This is, while comedic, also incredibly tragic.

Oh my god the tag.

5. SBK

SBK

I love the brief scene where the men meet each other.... I bet their wives were watching them like hawks!

6. Fascinating, tragic, heartbreaking and hilarious in equal measure.

7. Exactly my thoughts.

8. Some of those men are cute, might be worth a look.

9. Uno

Uno

So they're bisexual. Do we really need a show for this?

10. Wait, I don't get this.
    They are married, but seem to be going on set up dates with women only for them to say they're attracted to men?
    And are they really in need of the money that they're gonna come out on TV when they are trying to convince people they're straight?

11. I think the point is that some of them are gay but they force themselves into a relationship with a woman because of their beliefs.

12. Some people will do anything for money. How do they even get these people?

13. If you like men and women, you're just bisexual... What's the need of a TV show to explain that? Or is this a case of buried in the closet, posting ads on Craigslist "straight married man looking to suck some dick can't host" on the weekends?

14. I think one of the guys in trailer is bisexual but the rest are the latter which is so so sad.

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

The guy at 0.32 is so cute.

16. Yeah I feel bad for them. I'd hate to be in that situation

17. I know I should feel bad about it but I cannot wait to watch the shit out of this and laugh.....then feel bad.....then laugh again.

18. Just imagine what it must have been like to cast this monstrosity.

19. Oh what fresh hell was that. I'm appalled at the world sometimes.

20. SBK

SBK

Its very sad. Who signs up for this... What sort of wife is cool with her husband going on TV talking about how he fancies guys?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.