Mylène Farmer et Julia : Discussion Générale | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

Mylène Farmer et Julia : Discussion Générale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 6896, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Mylène is by far my favourite music act and I know quite a few people who literally took their day off to buy their tickets but I also believe that the figures which have been announced are probably exaggerated so as to make the whole thing more impressive/sell more tickets.

Luc, Disobedience and Jóga like this.

2. I've never seen the video for "Du Temps". It's got the classic Farmer dance moves; I think she choreographs them herself?

Either way, it looks like she is participating in aerobics class down at the leisure center, and something I could learn within a couple of hours. She's so accessible!!

Great to see more behind the scene clips of her though!

wodny likes this.
  3. And this is actually one of the better ones dddd. She does (or probably used to do) her own choreography, yeah, she comes up with the 'moves' in front of a mirror. It was actually great to see some updated choreography on her last tour though, they greatly improved them.

The Rural Juror likes this.
  4. I
    I'm assuming you are referring to the live performances of "L'âme-stram-gram" and "C’est une belle journee"? Those performances have a children's presenter vibe (both the choreography and clothing) which is jarring considering how dark the lyrics can be based on my limited French. But it's probably intentional from Mylène's mind.

But I find the naff dancing part of the charming appeal of Mylène so all is good.

5. Same, I'm heading to Brussels with my boyfriend and so excited to finally see her. I have no idea what to expect.

Disobedience likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.