Mylène Farmer et Julia : Discussion Générale | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

Mylène Farmer et Julia : Discussion Générale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Deleted member 6896, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Hello, everyone! I decided to buy a ticket for the tour and I’ve never been to France before (Perpignan notwithstanding).

I don’t know which city to go to! Obviously I’d love to go to the Stade de France concert but it’s huge and I can only afford the pelouse ticket so I’m afraid I won’t see much and I’m sort afraid of her fans (I’m going on my own).

I was thinking Marseille, since Lyon and Bordeaux are sold out.

If anyone has any recommendations, tips or just tells me what to do, it would be very much appreciated. Merci beaucoup!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. Luc

Luc

She did a long interview with French magazine Gala + new photoshoot - out this week!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
  3. If you told me those shots were from Les mots era 20 years ago, I'd believe you. She does. not. age.

Vyrisus, ohaimanabu, Island and 5 others like this.
  4. So, apprently, Mylène's new single will be released next month.

She is said to have worked with Woodkid, AaRON, Moby and Archive for her new album.

Island, Crisp X, Vyrisus and 10 others like this.
  5. Exciting!

6. Isn’t she bored working with men.

OlliMaus and ohaimanabu like this.
  7. She worked with the non-binary artist LP on her last album.

8. XXX

XXX

Don't speak this into existence. The collab with LP was not the T.

9. You seem to think I've listened to a Mylene album of the past two decades hehe

wodny, lutz, ohaimanabu and 1 other person like this.
  10. Her last two albums were quite good. It was the least we deserved after a few underwhelming ones (and the awful Monkey Me).

Jóga likes this.
  11. Monkey Me at least has Elle a dit, Je te dis tout and the hilariously horrendous yet fun Love Dance

And Desobeissance was great. Listen to it Vas!!!!

We'll be figuring it out together, I got tickets to the Marseille show!

Patriku and Jóga like this.
  12. I still haven’t bought the tickets! It’s not selling out so I’m not rushing but I am definitely getting them for the Marseille date. Very exciting.

13. SACRILEGE

jtm and ohaimanabu like this.
  14. Island

Island Staff Member

Get Up Girl

OlliMaus, Disobedience and ohaimanabu like this.
  15. This is now official, her manager has confirmed these names today. To be honest, I don't think anyone should be working with Moby in 2022, so there goes my unproblematic fave dd. But I hope it's only one or two songs on his behalf, and the other names are pretty interesting. The album is out at the end of the year.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  16. She's such a goddess. Drag Race France reignited my love for her after having not really listened to a whole lot of Mylene these past few years.

I'm currently enarmored by "L'Amour n'est rien..." song + video.
    It's such a moment, seeing her cheeky self in the video is very freeing having undergone a change in my own sense of self as far as my sexuality and body image is concerned now in my mid-30s.

I'm also loving "C'est une belle journée", "Comme j'ai mal" at the moment, there's so much beauty and poetry in hurting. All in all I have to say, Mylene remains untouched and unfazed, she is THE Pop icon of the 21st century for me with nobody else coming close to the level of her artistry.

I read she separated from Benoît Di Sabatino, I'm excited to see if that could lead to a great album we're about to get from her.

Crisp X, Ugly Beauty, XXX and 8 others like this.
  17. Comme j'ai mal is probably top 5 for me.

18. She really is. When I see the fascination that Paloma (from Drag Race France) has for her, I totally identify with that feeling.

It is a shame that the recent eras have been way too short in comparison to previous ones or that many of the videos have been quite uninteresting. Although I guess that this is something which has happened to most of her contemporaries.

19. Yeah, because getting a great album is above her happiness, right?

plasticFANTASTIC likes this.
  20. Desobeissance is brilliant from start to finish

Jóga likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.