N Dubz - The Greatest Hits | The Popjustice Forum

N Dubz - The Greatest Hits

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MistakenBiology, Nov 9, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

The artwork looks so fanmade - and using Tulisa's X Factor picture.. REALLY?!

2. Doesn't a musical act have to have a 'great hit' before they can qualify for "Greatest Hits"? Christ almighty.

3. I'm really excited about this. I LOVE their third album and am beginning to enjoy the first two as well. Can't wait to see the tracklist and hear the new tracks. I wonder if they'll do anything to promote this. Perhaps an X Factor performance?

4. OFFICIAL TRACKLISTING:

1. I Swear
    2. Ouch
    3. Better Not
    4. Playing With Fire
    5. I Need You
    6. Strong Again
    7. Girls
    8. Number 1
    9. Best Behaviour
    10. Love Live Life
    11. So Alive
    12. Wouldn't You
    13. Morning Star
    14. Say It's Over
    15. Papa
    16. The Man Who Can't Be Moved [The Script Cover - Radio 1 Live Lounge]
    17. About You Now [Sugababes Cover - Radio 1 Live Lounge]
    18. No Regrets [N-Dubz Version]

5. In a fair and just world, this will mean they're splitting up.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Their albums were a bit hit or miss for me but I loved a lot of their songs so I might get this. Or enjoy the original albums dropping in price.

7. The artwork is horrible. I can't believe that is what they are using for it? They must have had some other (proper group) photos they could have used rather than photoshopping that together?!

I love N-Dubz though, but with a cover like that I'm not going to buy it. Probably will just download the last 3 songs though since I don't have those already.

8. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I honestly don't think I've ever heard an N-Dubz song.

9. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Tulisa's picture is an X Factor promo shot haha.

10. Don't EVER put yourself through it. Hope they split up and never,ever get back together. Tulisa solo, maybe but fuck no to any of the other two.

11. They have hits?

12. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Zzzzz is it the NME forum?

Yes they have hits grandma.

Aidan likes this.
  13. Their only big hit was a feature on a Tinchy Stryder track. This whole thing just seems odd. Overall they only have two or three top 10 hits, right? And that cover, oh dear.
    But to be fair to them, Morning Star and Playing With Fire were great!

14. Me neither, and the picture of Tulisa looks like an X Factor promo.

Laughing out loud...

15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Four Top 10 singles, 9 Top 40 singles, 3 Top 75 singles (including their most recent one in March).

16. vasilios

vasilios Guest

To be honest I prefer Greatest Hits like this, not this one exactly but ones that have big hits, lesser hits, some I never heard, collaborations - makes more sense to buy than say, Ultimate Steps where I have and know every track already.

17. No "Sex"? But that's my favourite N-Dubz song.

18. Girls, Ouch, and Playing With Fire are actually good though.

Aidan likes this.
  19. vasilios

vasilios Guest

The 3 off Love Live Life are all amazing and very different from eachother two.
    If you get past the chavphobia they are not that bad.

Morning Star is glorious.

20. Well Playing With Fire, I Need You, Strong Again, Number 1, Papa and No Regrets are all 10/10 songs. Brilliant tracks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.