Nadine Coyle - General Discussion | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

Nadine Coyle - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by shazza, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Re: Nadine Solo

NadineWorldwide Hi..having a party at my place tonight with
    friends and family can't wait to catch up and have some fun! xxnc

NadineWorldwide I think we will play some of my new remixes
    tonight..cheers..nc

2. Re: Nadine Solo

I love that Nadine's presence is emerging again, I'm anticipating her solo material so much. I'm fine with it not being like the Aloud, from the people she's working with I expect it will still be quite pop.

3. Re: Nadine Solo

I'm just trying to imagine Nadine doing interviews on her own. I think she won't like it. Nadine isn't very direct.

4. Re: Nadine Solo

She's done interviews on irish tv alone before just fine. I think she'll come across better, to be honest.

5. Re: Nadine Solo

I know. She does tend to dodge questions a fair bit though. She is a very likable character.

6. Re: Nadine Solo

Nadine Coyle is the ultimate........obsessed with her!

7. Re: Nadine Solo

I'm anticipating a solo Nadine music video quite a bit - three and half minutes or more of Nadine's facial expressions alone?!

The girl is a star through and through.

8. Re: Nadine Solo

Not strictly related to solo Nadine, but I can't describe how happy it makes me to know that Nadine Coyle has played a part in breaking the Guinness World Record for most trees planted in an hour. Quite ridiculous, but one of the many hundreds of reasons why I love anything associated with the Aloud.

9. Re: Nadine Solo

Just had a facebook conversation with a friend purely based on Nadine videos and how amazing she is.

She has truly become one of my favourite people at the minute.

Can't wait for solo Nadine. :D

10. Re: Nadine Solo

great interview, i love the nuhdineese for 'arms'. solo wise i reckon she's the sporty to cheryls ginger.

11. Re: Nadine Solo

oHmYgOD her new remixes!
    This implies a Nadine solo dance track is in existence. I couldn't be any more excited! Nadine is wonderful, quite whimsical and quirky--I love it!
    Agreed it is so random and Girls Aloud to be a part of breaking a tree planting record. Words can't describe the good feeling it gives me inside.
    It's weird, because talent aside, Nadine is sort of the Kelly Rowland to Cheryl's Beyonce....she comes across *(to me) as the chattier, friendlier, more accessible one. The smilier one.
    ANd yet...she is also soo Sasha Fierce. I don't know.

12. Re: Nadine Solo

What new remixes?

13. Re: Nadine Solo

14. Re: Nadine Solo

Yeah i saw it right after i posted

15. Re: Nadine Solo

FUCK NO. Nadine is GINGER FIERCE and Mel C talent... only about ten million thousand times more talented. Also prettier than GA and SG combined.

Nadine is the polar opposite of Melanie C. The main reason is that she is a woman, and Mel C is not.

16. Re: Nadine Solo

I admire your ruthless love for Nadine. Nadine for Queen 2010.

17. Re: Nadine Solo

If only...

She could certainly pull off the whole tiara look.

18. Re: Nadine Solo

NadineWorldwide Bye Ireland, will be back soon...I'm heading
    back to London, for more time in the studio with Guy Chambers : )nc

19. Re: Nadine Solo

I swear her accent has got slightly stronger! (i.e: more amazing)

"Ah heve tee go end CONTREBUTE!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.