Nadine Coyle - General Discussion | Page 785 | The Popjustice Forum

Nadine Coyle - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by shazza, Sep 16, 2006.

1. BMG would be a good home. Focus on an album and decent campaign of radio singles with a couple of videos.

2. TMI

TMI

Nadine has a voice. And the looks. And the charisma. She deserves more success.

3. Something new acoustic! Wow! Was not expecting that.

4. Something New acoustic is SOMETHING ELSE! I'm blown away. What a serve.

cheida, RUNAWAY, TMI and 2 others like this.
  5. Can she just release all of the songs she made with Xenomania? Whats the point of them collecting dust? I've already got an album cover ready to go.

Attached Files:

6. I think they’ll appear in a Girls Aloud reunion.

JasonJay, cheida, HolyWater and 3 others like this.
  7. Rob

Rob

Outside of Go to Work the released Xenomania songs were largely dreadful so let's hope not.

8. GCZ

GCZ

The Xenomania Radio Edit of Go To Work is such a tune. Does anyone know why didn't properly release the Xenomania remixes of the track? The two of them are better than all the other mixes.

9. Oh I love this!

If You Go likes this.
  10. Krissykins likes this.
    j267, elektroxx, Island and 5 others like this.
  12. Nadine seems to be posting a lot of reminiscing memories at the moment looking back across her career. I wonder if there’s more to it and she’s building up to something or she’s just enjoying looking back?

If You Go likes this.
  13. TMI

TMI

I guess she’s just enjoying.

Leogin and Jackooh like this.
  14. I missed this, she performed an acoustic version of All That I Know.

Leogin, jawow_ and Daniel L like this.
  15. TMI

TMI

76EFDC92-9CF8-4CE4-8310-34631103EE75.jpeg An alternative cover for Fool For Love is now online.

Veeis, Island, Utopia and 12 others like this.
  16. AMAZING!

Mr_Matt and phily693 like this.
  17. This is better than the original, which sounds like a demo. Her voice never fails to amaze me.

18. Did anyone download You Really Got Me before it was taken down? The only trace of it online is a LQ YouTube upload which came after the original was removed.

I know many didn't agree, but it slaps.

[​IMG]

BSaySo likes this.
  19. First time hearing it (so thank you) because I love it. It sounds demo but catchy as hell!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.