Nadine Coyle - General Discussion | Page 790 | The Popjustice Forum

Nadine Coyle - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by shazza, Sep 16, 2006.

1. As well as guesting on Drag Race UK, she’s also going to be appearing on ITV2’s Drag Celebrity Karaoke.

so much drag for Nadine. She’s really giving the gays what they want (apart from new music)

Island, Jordtayylor, Mr_Matt and 6 others like this.
  2. I seen the other celebrities for that show include Ashley Roberts, Sophie Ellis Bextor and Mutya. A lineup.

Island, sinner, Elysium and 3 others like this.
  3. A Girl Aloud, a Sugababe, a Pussycat Doll and Sophie Ellis-Bextor? They really said Popjustice.

LightYears, Island, kal and 22 others like this.
  4. Nadine is due to perform this weekend, her first public appearance since Sarah passed away. I’m sure it will be very emotional for her performing GA tracks :(

[​IMG]

5. What a... bizarre line-up. Nadine, Charlotte Church, 3ive, Basshunter and... Paul Chuckle?

Island, Runawaywithme, upu and 2 others like this.
  6. But will Charlotte give the gays what they want (a performance of Call My Name) or is she still a serious indie artiste?

Island, Jordtayylor and Sugaboy like this.
  7. I think she’s singing Christmas opera songs.

Nadine is just the best! Love her passion in being a Girls Aloud gal.

LightYears, Rei Ayanami and goldfish like this.
  8. Nadine being on the same line up as a Chuckle brother and one of the ones who sang Agadoo is pure criminal

Mr_Matt likes this.
  9. How has it been over 10 years of Sweetest High? That was a classic.

10. Delete this xx

Tony Lamezma likes this.
  11. A preview of Drag Race UK Series 3 judges has been posted by WOW+ and our Nadine won't be a judge sadly but only part of The Snatch Game. Homophobia confirmed.

goldfish, upu and Jordtayylor like this.
  12. I feared this. Hopefully they bring her back in season 4 as a judge

13. This was included in the announcement unfortunately. Still glad they’ve got her on though.

14. Island

Island Staff Member

She’ll probably do her Late Night Pop Dungeon show where she does different renditions of pop songs. She still does Crazy Chick!

15. Which circle of hell is this?

VivaForever likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.