Nadine Coyle - Insatiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm surprised at how much love this album is recieving so far..

Everything I've heard just sounds sooo dull and bland, bar Insatiable and potentially Runnin' and Chained

They all sound like Pixie Lott album fillers, sung by a much better vocalist..

So disappointed..

Guys, just so you know facebook ads can be set up with any cost. So like from 50p etc upwards. I spent £20 on some today and it showed it to 213,809 people so it could just be some people stirring.

The ad is so gross that I'm highly amused by the idea a mental fan would do it for a laugh. Or at least i hope it's not official.

sajjadali said:
Why arent they stocking the physical single on the internet!?

Because it's a Tesco exclusive.

The amount of times people have come and said "WILL THERE BE A PHYSICAL? WHERE?" is unreal. Its like when the teacher goes "I know somebody's going to ask "what do you mean on #4" so I'll explain it now" and then the second instructions are done some dumbass goes "wait, I don't get #4".

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
Is there a way to rip songs from Soundcloud? I really like Ruth-Anne's version of Runnin' much better than Nadine's and I would love to have it.

S

sajjadali

NO! I meant why isn't it available to buy on Tesco ONLINE! they are only selling the album on there www.tesco.co.uk

Is it only tesco stores doing the single :( i would prefer buying it online as i live quite far away from tesco...

tylerc904 said:
sajjadali said:
Why arent they stocking the physical single on the internet!?

Because it's a Tesco exclusive.

The amount of times people have come and said "WILL THERE BE A PHYSICAL? WHERE?" is unreal. Its like when the teacher goes "I know somebody's going to ask "what do you mean on #4" so I'll explain it now" and then the second instructions are done some dumbass goes "wait, I don't get #4".

Only blind fandom is making me like Insatiable. It is very hypocritical of me to say this, but my adoration of anything Nuhdeen is making the album sampler sound better than it is, despite hating Cheryl's equally poor solo output. The songs are fairly terrible all around but the vocals are astonishingly good.

But come on, "I suck at math but I know you're my sexy love affair!" Classic Nuhdeen!

Clips sound pretty awful. They sound like the kind of demos that would come to light after someone has hit the big time......Chained has the most cliched lyrics and melody. It all just sounds really budget.

I listened to her version of Wake Up and that's actually pretty great. She probably should have stayed with Geffen. It's kind of mystifying the whole situation really, usually someone who wants "creative control" goes off and does something semi-interesting but this is just all so unforgiveably bland.

Cathal said:
...usually someone who wants "creative control" goes off and does something semi-interesting but this is just all so unforgiveably bland.

My biggest problem with Nadine and Insatiable. It sounds like a pleasant background music album, which is fine, but why did she need to have full creative control over it. The only advantage of releasing it on your own label is that you can have fun with it and make it interesting, but you are sacrificing everything good (and bad) that comes with having a major label deal.

I think her having full creative control was to stop major labels from making the songs interesting and keeping it light and fluffy filler pop, which is clearly what Nadine was after. It is a self indulgent album for Nadine but I just thought it would be slightly more interesting when coming from the by far most interesting character in Girls Aloud.

She did say in an interview that one label wanted to make her music GA 2.0 and she wanted to seperate herself from that which is understandable. But seriously? There are probably better songs than Insatiable. It's bland to say the least.

S

sajjadali

Irish ITunes update

Single is out...remember this is Nadine's home town so she should do good here, yes?

Single - currently No. 189

Album - the single EP is No. 10 (amazed, thats good for a few hours!)

Any Irish peeps here, get downloading!

I know this is only 30 second clips so I'm trying not to get ahead of myself and be outright disappointed, but based on those clips, the only song I can honestly say I want to hear the full version of is Red Light.

I really wanted to like this album, just because it's NADINE, but I'll be surprised if I do now.

The first seven tracks are really good. The rest are terribly boring. This is a step up from Cheryl's "music". Good job Nadine!

V

vasilios

Mikey_Moo said:
7 out of 13 are good. But i can't help feel that it sounds like a Pop Idol winner album!

I said that when the sampler leaked!
I may have said 2006 Polish Pop Idol Winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.