Nadine Coyle - Insatiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
claire_louise said:
The_47th_belmon said:
With the Sugababes 4.0 skills Nadine would've got definately better results than those. Nadine has the fans, they had the publicity.

Where are all her fans now, exactly? Not buying the single, that's for sure.

Well, then we can say she has a "potential fanbase" to reach.

I still don't understand why this single wasn't released physically online too. The marketing of this is very shoddy. Good single, bad people pushing it. The single is apparently in stores but the people trying to get one have little luck, losing sales. If Tesco is the sole supplier, why wasn't a display stand created or something to help push sales. It's such a shame, Nadine doesn't deserve this.

Are there any more Tesco online vouchers at there to use for Nadine's album. I've seen the one from Nadine from her email and the one thats on GA media - wondered if there are anymore? Yes I'm trying to get the album as cheap as I can

Well she was sold on the line 'it was the future'

Can't see many artist jumping at the chance to launch their own labels if this is the case study.

V

vasilios

You can always take something back to Tesco, beans? Lemons? Read newspapers?

From what I've heard of this album, it sounds like the type of thing that would earn pride of place on HMV's 'Mother's Day Gift Ideas' shelf.

HMV wouldn't be stocking it, obviously, but the point remains.

I cannot be bothered with voucher codes if there's no guaranteed delivery on Monday, I'll just go into the shop.

Seanie said:
Poor Nadine, she's gonna make NO money outta this if everyone's using multiple discount codes haha

At this moment in time with job situations I would do this for every artist if I could - I spent nearly an hour answering a questionnaire thing that I got an email from Universal records for and in return I got a £5 discount off a Universal store - so I got Cheryl's album for £4.99 (though I'm still waiting for it to arrive on my doorstep) - so at this moment in time, Nadine would have made more money out of me then what Cheryl has this month.

That woman (or the people behind this ridiculous campaign are) is just weird.

Lullaby could easily have been the first single. It sounds absolutely amazing. Spectacular, I'd say.

Oh, and 'Chained' is just plain boring.

I love the album.. It's 100x better than 3 Words & Raindrops combined.

I agree that "Lullaby" is incredible & deserves some sort of promotional push...

What I don't understand is why she decided against a major label so she could have "full creative control"? The album is more commercial sounding than anything Girls Aloud have ever released, so why wouldn't she just stay with Fascination?

Kink In My Steel said:
I love the album.. It's 100x better than 3 Words & Raindrops combined.

I agree that "Lullaby" is incredible & deserves some sort of promotional push...

What I don't understand is why she decided against a major label so she could have "full creative control"? The album is more commercial sounding than anything Girls Aloud have ever released, so why wouldn't she just stay with Fascination?

She's only saying that because it sounds better than "no majors decided to back me".

So far I like Raw, Rumours and Red Light. It's a "r" thing by the looks of it! Oh my god and "runnin" too! Random!

Status
Not open for further replies.