Nadine Coyle - Insatiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
duckface said:
mump boy said:
why isn't she doing signings in every large Tesco's

I am actually quite shocked that she isn't doing this.

Snap. But judging by her no-show on Radio 5live the other day, I'm guessing she just can't be bothered. It's obviously too 'exhausting' for her. It's a massive shame because I still think 'Insatiable' is a great song and Nadine could be a fantastic solo artist, but her poor decision making, bad attitude and general apathy are all standing in her way.

C

calicomoonchild

chubbysnail said:
and a few dancing leprechauns for good measure.

There leader was too busy getting his hair dyed (and his eye bags removed) in order to deal with the pressure's of life in the HD age . . (still it beats having to deal with VD, like a fellow work colleague 2 seats down).

chubbysnail said:
Believe it or not, it's not such a big deal for tesco... They've given her a load of money and are now stocking her stuff exclusively. That's it. I'm sitting her laughing at the people who thought every single tesco ( the second or third largest chain in the world) would have nadine themed decoration in every tesco, with Nadine cut outs, signings and a few dancing leprechauns for good measure.
Finally we agree on something.

Tesco bought 300k copies of the album according to Nadine, which probably cost them less than £1million, a tiny fraction of their 3.4 billion after tax profits.

They'll also be stocking 100's of other albums which stand to make them a lot of money, Messy Little Raindrops for example.

This is a form of bullying Nadine Coyle wasnt allowed to perform on xfactor because cheryl cole new very well that nadine would have been the bigger number 1. Nadine's song is better and she can sing live and also for political/bias reasons it wasnt given the airplay nor the xfactor exposure that it should have got. It was Nadine's vocals that made the girld aloud songs such hits. she deserves more credit. Nadine will be the bigger success in america, based on talent (not like cherly cole based who you know and how many times you get to perform on the xfactor, the most watched show).

I have a feeling the Girls Aloud camp are starting to feel bad about Nadine' s chart position. Email from Girls aloud to say Nadine's single is out and Kimberley story about girls aloud getting back together and that Nadine isn't a problem.

A little too late, me thinks!!!

Nadine said she didnt want to go on the x factor. not to mention even if she did it doesnt mean she'd do well, look at Jamiroquai, diana, etc.

but of course its all cheryls fault. nothing to do with nadines crappy pr, manager, radio plugger, limited release, poor promotion etc..

I work in the music industry and write songs. And I think Nadine coyle could be the new shania twain. she has the look/voice. Given the chance to showcase her talent (unlike in the United Kingdom) she will be a great artists. nadine coyle = shania twain

C

calicomoonchild

bobbyjee said:
This is a form of bullying Nadine Coyle wasnt allowed to perform on xfactor because cheryl cole new very well that nadine would have been the bigger number 1. Nadine's song is better and she can sing live and also for political/bias reasons it wasnt given the airplay nor the xfactor exposure that it should have got. It was Nadine's vocals that made the girld aloud songs such hits. she deserves more credit. Nadine will be the bigger success in america, based on talent (not like cherly cole based who you know and how many times you get to perform on the xfactor, the most watched show).

bobbyjee, please ignore the haters. I (for one) support everything you have just said. Don't let them bully you off the board, I support you fully !

Welcome to Popjustice, friend.

bobbyjee said:
This is a form of bullying Nadine Coyle wasnt allowed to perform on xfactor because cheryl cole new very well that nadine would have been the bigger number 1.
You can't make allegations about her not being allowed to perform without any proof, she wasn't asked to perform, doesn't mean Cheryl stopped it?

bobbyjee said:
Nadine's song is better and she can sing live and also for political/bias reasons it wasnt given the airplay nor the xfactor exposure that it should have got.
Her song is better than what? Are you comparing it to Promise This? A song that was sourced by a professional A&R team, not Bruce "was kinda successful in the 80s not worked on anything big for a while" Garfield?

If Nadine can sing live (I'm not saying she can't by the way, I'm just not convinced shes as amazing live as everyone makes out, but that's only my personal experience of seeing her live) why isn't she proving this by touring small venues, playing the album to real live music fanatics?

I find Cheryl'soverexposure as annoying as the next man but do people really believe she's responsible for a vendetta against Nadine? Cheryl for various different reasons is extremely popular with some of the UK public. Nadine isn't, and nor does she have that kind of exposure. Aded to a poorly executed campaign and poor radio support and you get a mediocre chart position. That isn't Cheryl's fault.

bobbyjee said:
I work in the music industry and write songs. And I think Nadine coyle could be the new shania twain. she has the look/voice. Given the chance to showcase her talent (unlike in the United Kingdom) she will be a great artists. nadine coyle = shania twain
Well at least you have your finger on the pulse and know what's selling................................................... in 1998

I just listened to her album and I think it's very good. She does not deserve so many bad critics about it.
I also think she can recover at the charts releasing the other songs in her album.

PeachPie said:
Nadine really needs to ditch Bruce, he's the one that has caused this mess.

He doesn't help, obviously, but Nadine really only has herself to blame. It was her who hired him in the first place remember - no one held a gun to her head. That on top of all the other bad decisions she's made is what's landed her in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.