Nadine Coyle - Insatiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want the CD single but I can't find it anywhere. The person I asked in Tesco ''checked the computer'' and it had no mention of it whatsoever. She didn't even ask if I meant the album, so let's just hope that's not going to get fucked up as well!

You'd hope that the lack of bookings for her this week would set alarm bells off in her head?

It's not like shes a completely new artist who's stepped off the plane from LA last week, she should easily be able to get on every TV show / Radio show / Magazine going.

She definitley made a mistake hiring him in the first place but every decision after that will have been mostly down to him (seeing as he's the manager and he calls the shots). As the manager, it was his job to secure a deal with a major label and he didn't do that.

PeachPie said:
She definitley made a mistake hiring him in the first place but every decision after that will have been mostly down to him (seeing as he's the manager and he calls the shots). As the manager, it was his job to secure a deal with a major label and he didn't do that.

She had interest from major labels though, but she wanted 'creative control'. Obviously Bruce will have had a hand in her decisions but Nadine seems to know exactly what she wants and I can't imagine she'd be persuaded to do something she wasn't happy with. It's the same with her interviews lately - people blame her team but after all these years in the industry she must know how to deal with the press.

Voicething said:
Just got my Nadine Merch/Party pack and played the Album sampler.
Why wasn't Lullaby the lead single?

Wait, so you got a free copy of the album? Knew I should have "hosted a Nadine party".

Voicething said:
Just got my Nadine Merch/Party pack and played the Album sampler.
Why wasn't Lullaby the lead single?

What's in the pack? I didn't have enough willing friends to fill in the form. Some photos would be good to if you have a sec!

In other news, sealed copies of the album have started appearing on eBay...

It's not as grand as it may seem.
It's essentially the album, loads of massive posters, leaflets, pens, badges, T-shirts and beauty stuff like facemasks.

Still cool, though.
I'll take a pic.

S

slimane

She should wait till the album is released and then fire him. It would show she cares and still believes in her career...you always blame the manager! That's what Madonna always does.

Finally, have you started thinking about the second single?

Yes. Put Your Hands Up is a contender and we're getting remixes done for it now so I've gone that far in the process! Theres a few club bangers. I don't know. I've been in places where Girls Aloud have been played and I enjoyed it, I have to say! I like the songs, so Something Kinda Ooooh or Love Machine will come on and it'll rise me to the dance floor as good as the next person! Hopefully, my songs will do that too. If they don't encourage me to dance, then I've made a bad choice.

http://www.4music.com/artist/nadine-coyle/insatiable-interview.html

C

calicomoonchild

Nadine deserves a No.1, by God the poor woman has had to stand on stage with Chez Trolle, so often that her sense of smell finally gave up in 2005, due to the simple fact that her nose came into contact with the scent of those "messy little raindrops" on such a regular basis (that eventually her poor little Irish nose finally gave up the "fight" and conceded defeat "3" years later).

All because Chez Trolle allegedly still has an all round inability to use a shower for years on end, due (in no small part) to her fear of soap and fresh tap water in case she accidentally points the shower head at the wrong end and mistakenly washes of her "Gregg's" (the bakers) Halloween Cake perma-tanish make up.

Many people in the public eye are often quite vocal about there various endorsement deals (through the use of advertisements) in the past.

So it kind of boggles belief that Chez Trolle has an inexplicable reluctance to make widely known one particular endorsement deal she has (out of so many others), with "Morrison's" supermarket chain, whereby, "Morrison's" are taking repeated collections of fragrance from this sad individuals woo woo on a weekly basis in order to attract customers to there instore fish counter.

And yes, there really are ENOUGH samples to power up and maintain the relevant counter in EVERY "Morrison's" store, the length and breadth of the UK. But I guess that's what happens when someone fails to maintain an acceptable standard of personal hygiene over those "messy little raindrops" by avoiding all soap and water since 2001 !

Up until 2004, poor Nadine had hoped that, what with Chez Trolle coming into close proximity of all manner of personal cleansing products during production ofa music video entitled "The Show", that she might just feel inspired to start using them . . but sadly it wasn't to be, and so by 2010 an even larger collection of those "messy little raindrops" still remain fixed firmly in place !

That is, until "Morrison's" next need a (not so fresh) consignment, in order to restock the nation's fish counters.

Beware folks because "The Flood" from Chez Trolle's woo woo threatens to hit the upper reaches of a single's chart near you by Christmas 2010, please batton down the hatches now and do anything within your power to prevent that from happening !

(Pretty Please).

P.S

Do you sense the tide changing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.