Nadine Coyle - Insatiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
gluttonbutt said:
mump boy said:
Grover said:
gluttonbutt said:
PYHU is going to get compared to Kylie's PYHU which is in a completely different league!

Why? Because they have the same name?

In that case "Crazy" by Patsy Cline and Aerosmith....

and Gnarls Barclay, Eternal and Seal

I know, it is silly, but it always happens. I just find songs don't do as well when there is alread a recent song by that name that is superior. I think it will certainly affect Cheryl's "The Flood" too.

Don't be so ridiculous.

Cheryl's song would mostly be affected by being shit !!

I don't think Nadine is into warts and all docus, following her around with a camera in her day-to-day life BUT a docu about something she is passionate about. I still would love to see her so the Brazil rio slums docu. She has done some charity work there I heard. I think there is a lot of charities she gets involved in that no one knows about. Would love to see her raise awareness about something.

Unfortunately, there was one single on the album and it was already used, so I suggest Miss Coyle come to terms with reality, become something of a real estate mogul in Malibu and enjoy her life.

The whole music section at my local Tesco is just filled with this bloody CD. I swear not one copy had shifted in all the weeks it's been on sale, even her single is stacked up.

G

graffiti my soul

Knightr634 said:
YAH! New single out in February 21st - thats a day after my birthday! Though my birthday is on a Sunday next year, so I guess this will be like Insatiable again and put onto Itunes on the Monday - meaning it's gonna have to play catch-up again.

I do like Put Your Hands Up, but I hope we get Chained, Runnin', and Lullaby and Red Light as singles.

God yes I hope Runnin' or Red Light or Lullaby will be singles, but I can see only one more if any more singles coming off the album. But I do like Put Your Hands Up, I hope it does well. Will they bother to release it physically?

Nadine has said on twitter that she was torn between releasing Put Your Hands Up and Runnin' as the second single. Runnin' might make a good 3rd single?

calicomoonchild said:
I had a gut feeling this song, as a second single was going to happen.

So much for "fan fiction".

The very existence of this thread is the only vindication I ever needed that the supposedly informed opinions of someone who claims to have them . . do not in fact amount to anything at all.
No one ever said that. Whether there's any point in releasing a second single, well time will tell.

I can't see how she's suddenly going to get this on to radio.

I think she should of released Raw the same time as Cheryl's the flood. Cheryls crappy ballad is so rubbish and she sings with no emotion whatsoever. Raw is so powerful and wipes the floor of any of cheryls releaes in the past year.

C

calicomoonchild

Seanie said:
No one ever said that. Whether there's any point in releasing a second single, well time will tell.

Now your lying, your old posts on the album thread betray you.

You didn't want a second single to happen and everything you previously said on other Nadine threads factually shows you never believed it would, you were wrong, this single is happening . . get over it.

Any credibility or insight you ever thought you ever had has died and you have embarrassed yourself in a very public way.

We had an agreement (at your request) not to quote one another, you have now broken it (surprise).

You won't be able to resist the urge to retroactively spin that in another way, let's all sit back and watch you try.

By this point, your wholly negative reputation on the Nadine threads as nothing but a wholly passive/ aggressive contributor preceeds you.

It is clear to anyone who has ever read your previous Nadine posts, that you simply can't stand the fact Nadine has not given up on this campaign already, and is instead choosing to knuckle down and work to carry the campaign forward in the form of "Put Your Hands Up" as a single, regardless of the negativity that is already very well known to surround this campaign.

On the basis of your past posts on the Nadine threads, It is also clear to many who have been paying attention to the these threads for a while that the very existence of this second single is simply eating you up inside and killing you.

As you know, the "Radio" argument has already been covered at great length in the album thread, when we were exploring the possibility of the option of a second single as a valid entity and many (myself included) awaited it's confirmation.

Therefore, there remains no valid reason for you to stick around and inject more poison, into this Nadine thread also.

No, this thread is not solely for Nadine fans, It is open to haters too but the difference between other haters and you is that they are open to the discussion of a Nadine campaign solution, that amounts to more than simply "let's just scrap the whole campaign and move on".

You have gone to great lengths to express that point in so many ways in previous Nadine threads before and that is the beginning, middle and end of any point you express regarding Nadine and this campaign, there is no-one in the entire history of the Nadine threads who does not get anything other than that single opinion from you by now.

On the basis of some of the previous responses you have received to your posts on various older Nadine threads by several others, it would appear that nobody wants or needs the now stale, parrot like views of Dan Wootton's pet B****.

I'm not gonna even bother reading that, I cant be arsed to get into the argument again.

I never said wouldn't release another single. I said it would be very difficult for her to do any better because anyone with any knowledge of radio / pop music / music industry knows that getting a radio station to play your single after the failure of the first single and album is near impossible.

I respect your devotion to Team Nadine, but you're not going to change my opinion. She's going to struggle with this single.

Why is she even bothering?

I know that sounds like a stupid question, but there really doesn't seem to be any point. And I speak as this forum's biggest fan of her first single.

beccam22 said:
I think she should of released Raw the same time as Cheryl's the flood. Cheryls crappy ballad is so rubbish and she sings with no emotion whatsoever. Raw is so powerful and wipes the floor of any of cheryls releaes in the past year.

Rw needs to be a single as well. They really have chosen the wrong singles for this campaign

Someboy said:
Why is she even bothering?

I know that sounds like a stupid question, but there really doesn't seem to be any point. And I speak as this forum's biggest fan of her first single.

I think a better question is why not?

Assuming she has funded the majority of this project why not spend that bit more? If it works it could get the album back into the top 40 and if the song went top 10 it could take away the general publics view that she is a huge flop.

Her choice is either abandon the project and not lose anymore money or invest that bit more into it and hope it pays off.

Status
Not open for further replies.