Nailed It (Netflix) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Nailed It (Netflix)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Deleted member 5343, Mar 11, 2018.

1. So I agree the premise of the show is a little tired at this point, but Nicole remains an absolute delight and I'll end up watching every episode of this eventually even if I don't devour them at the same rate I did for the first few seasons.

aboutyounow and Jamie like this.
  2. I wouldn't watch this in a million years with Nicole hosting. Just so funny.

3. Nicole is hilarious, the show wouldn’t be the same without her & Jacques.

singabob likes this.
  4. He

He

That is why all other versions are cringe. I tried the German one once, for a kii, and it was just embarrassing.

Nicole is a goddess.

BTG and DoggySwami like this.
  5. They finally got Sasheer on the show! Excited for this. Hopefully the guest judges will be more charismatic than on the previous season.

6. It’s back!!!!

DoggySwami likes this.
  7. So Jack McBrayer was on a normal civilian episode. Was this intentional to go with the paranormal theme for that episode?

WhenTheSunGoesDown and Andrew like this.
  8. Not sure, but it's not the first time they have a "celebrity" as a contestant.

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  9. I wish they would mix it up a little bit with the cakes they are making. They are all kind of the same.
    Also I would love to have a celebrity episode with actual established bakers competing against each other.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.