Nailed It (Nextflix) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Nailed It (Nextflix)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Deleted member 5343, Mar 11, 2018.

1. The broadway dancer contestant in episode 5 was making me feel things.

Also I’m sad that we only got 6 new episodes, but the bonus half-episode is everything I was hoping for!!

2. Too bad Antoni didn't bake. What was the gap between season 2 and the special? Jacques looked different.

WowWowWowWow and diamondliam like this.
  3. He

He

I think they just had one season and cut it in half, like Queer Eye.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  4. Yeah according to Nicole she's been in production on more new episodes very recently which is probably why the set was a little different and Jaques had lost so much weight for the Queer Eye mini episode.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  5. Right? You’d think the food expert would be gagging at the chance to show off some skills. Unless, of course, he can’t actually cook!!

He and New Flame like this.
  6. Is it just me or is Nicole channelling Rupaul in certain bits.

7. jtm

jtm

Is Sylvia back for the new episodes?

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  8. jtm

jtm

Jacques Torres is so amazing. Him and Nicole work so good together.

9. The Broadway dancer guy was the most insufferable contestant they’ve ever had on the show. Completely lacked the humour and didn’t seem to understand the unpretentious atmosphere of the show at all!

10. Their partnership is magnetic! Well done, whoever first put the two of them together.

His array of thirst trap underwear shots littering the internet were immediately saved to my photo roll would seem to support your theory.

EachSmallStep and jordxn like this.
  11. Gave it a shot, felt plenty finished after 3 episodes. Nicole is giving me Eureka ‘O Hara vibes aka. someone who was told all their life they were hilarious, when in fact they’re just tryhard and annoying.

12. Yeah, I feel like I've seen that unicorn cake in the season 1 edit.
    Can't wait for her to start talking about people's inner saboteurs.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    mrp2910 likes this.
  13. The content we deserve.

diamondliam likes this.
  14. I imagine this has been renewed and they just can't say anything yet, especially as it seems the kitchen has had a redesign in the Queer Eye episode.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. Nicole also gave an incredible interview for Elle: https://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a22232378/nicole-byer-nailed-it-interview/
    An icon.

Jackarywoo, BTG, Remorque and 8 others like this.
  16. pdf

pdf

17. Renewed for season 3! 7 "holiday" themed episodes coming in December.

Animalia, Blob and WowWowWowWow like this.
  18. I want a making of episode hosted by a shirtless Wes

[​IMG]

19. With only Sal and Amanda as contestants in every episode.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.