NAMIE AMURO Discography Rate 「Part One」【...】 | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

NAMIE AMURO Discography Rate 「Part One」【...】

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by BEST FICTION, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Super Luck!, Get My Shinin & Go! Go! (Yume no Hayasade) have been added to the rate. I'll find links for them in a second then update the first post.

2. Oop, I was gonna ask about the missing tracks... but didn't for some reason.

send photo and BEST FICTION like this.
  4. At least I'm a 10.

5. Updated the first post with Dance Tracks Vol 1. Thanks again to @send photo for being an icon.

6. I've had her whole discography (thank you @send photo ), but I'm still over here listening to everything again and thinking about scores like
    [​IMG]

7. Can't wait for you to give most of the songs 0-6s and other voters to drag you through mud.
    [​IMG]

8. Early Namie was better than early Kuu, tho.

[​IMG]

9. I never really liked you.

10. [​IMG]

I'm ready. I actually only properly got into Namie when I joined this forum way back in like 2012 and there was a singles rate between her/Kuu/Utada/Ayumi, which made me become a full fledged stan, so I'm excited to actually get to participate in this one!

I thought choosing an 11 would be easier with her earlier albums but I already see like 6 contenders so I THOUGHT WRONG!!!

11. I'm just trying to figure out what to say for these tracks. I'm inept when it comes to commenting on music.

12. Love 2000 coming for that perfect 1.00 average

BEST FICTION likes this.
  13. Whet?

14. My bad, I meant "that perfect 0.00 average"
    [​IMG]

BEST FICTION likes this.
  15. I've only really listened to some singles for Sweet 19 Blues - Genius 2000 before now. Lots of gems I've been missing out on. Concentration 20 is like the surprise masterpiece for me out of the 3.

Also, is it just my headphones or do some backing choruses & instrumentals drown out/overshadow Namie on Genius 2000? The album is fun tho.

16. I mostly only knew the singles from these albums but let me say I did NOT expect the songs around Taiyou no SEASON in the tracklist to punch this much

[​IMG]

17. Yes, Concentration 20 is my favourite Namie album!

I'm ready to finally get into this after a busy period in work over January. I've only heard a handful of Super Monkeys songs so should be interesting hearing the rest of them. (I'll try and not be too harsh although I did enjoy the tracks on Finally)

EachSmallStep and BEST FICTION like this.
  18. Y’all have like 20 days left.

So far the results are crazy! My favourite song is winning!!! Cause I’m the only one that voted.

I haven’t actually done my scores yet. Please help.

19. Def getting on it on Monday if not before then. I think I have decided which song is getting my 11 - it was close between two songs!

20. I'm working on this now, sweetie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.