Nao - And Then Life Was Beautiful | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Nao - And Then Life Was Beautiful

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Push, Feb 10, 2016.

1. I might be happier for her than I am anyone else who got nominated? It's the most unexpected and welcomed recognition, along side Patty Griffin in the Folk category.

2. Ever since I heard Bad Blood for the first time, I knew Nao was something special. Saturn is such an amazing album from start to finish, so glad to see it getting this recognition.

Runawaywithme, 2014 and nooniebao like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is huge news, I'm ecstatic for her! The album's been getting so much praise yet she's still such an unknown, she needs a huge break ASAP..

Euphoria and nooniebao like this.
  4. So, so happy for her and so well-deserved. 'Saturn' was one of my favourite albums of last year and I still hold it very dear to my heart.

Euphoria likes this.
  5. This is justice. I actually remember her talking about the Grammys as a very, very long shot and thinking it'd never be within her reach. But here she is. After the Mercury Prize, Saturn is still alive and kicking. I'm not crying you are

godspeed, Euphoria and sesita like this.
  6. Really thrilled about Saturn being showed so much love by the industry. It's a shame it hasn't really translated to extensive commercial success, but this does feel like a win, considering how desperate I was for the album to get some shine when it was released. Better late than never.

7. I'm absolutely late as hell but Orbit might be one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Saturn is getting it's first official spin today!

8. I think I'd rank this within my top 10 albums of the decade, it's flawless from start to finish with so many highs.

colouroffensive, Kyle., Push and 2 others like this.
  9. Orbit is indeed perfect - but my absolute favourite remains If You Ever... not quite as great as her debut in my opinion but a wonderful album nonetheless...

Jersey and Push like this.
  10. Ahhh I’m so happy for her!!!!!

sesita and 2014 like this.
  11. Will anyone post the Facebook post?

Kyle. likes this.
  12. There’s only 2 sis

2014 likes this.
  13. Mmmm... congrats.

14. Aww, I'm so happy! Amazing news!

2014 likes this.

15. I love her. Can’t wait for the new music! I guess she won’t be touring this time round but that’s obviously fine.

16. A winner in our hearts -

nooniebao, Island, Push and 4 others like this.

17. She must be pretty far along now, so this would indicate the album is almost done.

18. Ahhh this amazing! I wasn’t expecting another album so soon. I’d also sort of thought she’d have been dropped because of her second albums commercial performance.

magictreehouse and Booers like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.