Nao - And Then Life Was Beautiful | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Nao - And Then Life Was Beautiful

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Push, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Really, Nao is one of the best modern day artists together with Jessie Ware. I remember Jessie Ware said that she and Nao had a collab together around Glasshouse that didn't make the album because it did not fit the soundscape. Could the song possibly fit on a Nao album? Or What's Your Pleasure deluxe?

2. tea, sesita, Jonathan27 and 2 others like this.
  3. Serpentwithfeet duet is here.

Jonathan27, tea, sesita and 1 other person like this.
  4. NAO ha BEYONCÉ. I want to like these recent singles more, though. Woman was great, but I haven't played Antidote more than 6 times (and I wish she'd get rid of the Saturn era logo, unless these are all one-off singles).

5. Am I the only person who likes when an artist carries a logo across multiple eras?

6. Nope! It was a bummer when Nelly Furtado ditched hers on her last solo album and I’ve always loved how consistently someone like Mariah Carey has had the same font/logo throughout most of her career.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Everyone is releasing this week I swear to the Pop Gods!!

8. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP-_8qBImwk/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bad news: Messy Love was “leaked” to Spotify by mistake (which would explain why it wasn’t on any other streaming platform).

good news: it will be released sometime further down the road AND the album is being mixed and will be released sometime this year!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  9. Ah that sucks the song was leaked (I loved listening to it this morning!)

Exciting to hear the album is getting there though. Can’t wait to see her on tour again!

nooniebao and Push like this.

10. Messy Love is officially being released tomorrow across all platforms. Yay!

11. I have needed this.

nooniebao likes this.
  12. She made it sound like this was ages away when really it was just an Another Lifetime 2.0 situation with it being released ~a week early.

elektroxx, Push and nooniebao like this.
  13. RCA don't fuck up a rollout challenge.

14. I don’t see it on Apple Music or Spotify in the UK yet.

15. Methinks it’s dropping later tonight at 6pm UK time.

xtophermorrison likes this.
  16. It’ll probably be an on air / release thing as these radio premiers typically tend to be.

17. So excited for this! I still play Woman and Antidote a fair amount so this will be nice to add to those.

18. Such a lovely song! The best of the three released so far, with the Lianne La Havas duet a close second.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.