Nao - Saturn (2nd Album) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Nao - Saturn (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Push, Feb 10, 2016.

1. That would be the only reason why I would say no to Nao. The definition of a crime, sis.

2. I was tired.

3. She'll be appearing on Mura Masa's new album:

(and so is Christine and the Queens yas)

2014 likes this.
  4. I'm just getting into this and I'm really enjoying it. Her voice is fantastic and I love how brilliantly it balances between throwback and modern.

Push, 2014 and xOJakeXo like this.
  5. I don't even have any words for this.

6. Sounds like a remix?

7. YES!

Push likes this.
  8. It sounds like an 80s R&B banger that could scalp us all.

LE0Night, Push and Fanatical like this.
  9. Definitely a new song; the border shows lyrics of what seems to be the chorus:

She's releasing new singles periodically, it seems, to tide us over until the second LP is finished. And I'm fucking ecstatic.

LE0Night and Txetxu like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Moderator

OH MY GOD

This week's new releases looks so stacked! Nao, the better Tove, MUNA - happy birthday to me!

11. Nostalgia is so good! Been dancing to this for the past hour

Petty Mayonnaise likes this.
  12. Could only get around to post this now, but I'm still shaking and recovering from severe wig destruction. Mura Masa premiered his Radio 1 Residency show and included a new Nao song, which she teased back in August. The name is Gabriel and it's a sensuous, discrete affair, not to mention fucking amazing. Definitely different from Nostalgia, think Trophy meets Feels Like (Perfume); no word as to if it's from the second album. 30:00 onwards here. What kind of talent.

Genesis and Vasilios like this.
  13. Very much here for a second album and could really do with some news soon.

Push likes this.
  14. New collaboration with Cosha:

DarkSacoura and Push like this.
  15. She’s teasing a new single dropping on June 13th.

16. YES! I’ve missed her, her voice and music are too good to not be constantly working.

17. I squealed on a packed tube train when I saw her IG post! I’ve BEEN ready for new NAO music, there’s something so fresh and special about her.

I saw her twice in 2016 and she was outstanding. Too many people slept on her debut album IMO, Girlfriend was one of the best songs of 2016!

18. 2014

2014 Moderator

I'm ready! For All We Know still shines so bright, what a debut.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.