Naomi Campbell - Love and Tears | The Popjustice Forum

Naomi Campbell - Love and Tears

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by ManilaChinchilla, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Island likes this.
  2. she's nuts!

3. I love this song so much, really, it is amazing

But yes, Naomi's voice is awful, and any live performance hence makes it even worse.

But it's just the song, i love it - in the hands of someone better it could easily have been a number 1

4. Kerry_Rance

Kerry_Rance Guest

hiya

i watched this and she was great. she's prettier than leona and maybe if she had been given a chance to sing live she could have shown the world what she was really made of. don't hate her cos you ain't her.

kerry

5. moorje

moorje Guest

I actually remember this performance.
    I went out and bought the single the following weekend.
    While I don't agree that in other hands it could have been a #1, I do think it could have got at least #39!

6. I loved this at the time. Her voice was rubbish though.

7. On the contrary, i'm very glad i'm not her. Beating up your own staff must get predictable after a while.

8. Lockdown has brought me to revisit Babywoman and accompanying CD singles. The album is as camp as all hell, beautifully produced and oddly alluring.

Remixes also worthwhile:

The Euro banging I Want To Live Ben Liebrand Mix and the Love and Tears Youth Master Mix really is epic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.