Natalia Kills Discography Rate | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Natalia Kills Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RMK, Aug 26, 2017.

1. RMK

RMK

Isn't this such a great photo of Natalia?

[​IMG]
    Cruel Youth - Mr. Watson
    Highest: @Pecans @Weslicious (10)
    Lowest: @DJHazey @GhettoPrincess (4)

Score: 7.71

My score: 9
    It's really an average song on the surface, and maybe the ranking is justified, but the story here should be more appreciated. Like Watson being the producer of Oxycodone, and her whole life being a mess. This song (along with the whole entire Trouble album) really bring out the best lyrically in Natalia.
    Comments:
    Pecans - Has Natalia ever sounded as powerful, vocally, as she does on the chorus to Mr. Watson? I wish this was the lead single to a third Kills album.
    Weslicious - The best of her latest incarnation

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Weslicious and DJHazey like this.
  2. RMK, Pecans and DJHazey like this.
  3. RMK

RMK

It was actually @GhettoPrincess. She would give this a 4 without a comment.

4. [​IMG]

No comment.

[​IMG]

DJHazey likes this.
  5. RMK

RMK

I'm going to try and do a huge amount of eliminatons tomorrow. My computer with all the info and files (artwork for each elimination) isn't available to me right now, but I'll try and catch up on all the lost time.

Lander, Rooneyboy, Pecans and 2 others like this.
  6. How we getting on with this RMK? I miss this thread.

Pecans likes this.
  7. @RMK hasn't been online since the last post. Hoping it's just computer issues.

8. I messaged them about taking over the idea for a solo Selena rate and they never messaged me back, so that was my first clue that they had gone missing because Selena is their fav.

9. 2014

2014 Moderator

ddddd why am I not surprised this is another rate to stall and cause said poster to go AWOL..........................

10. [​IMG]

Poor Nat

11. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Geez, I didn't even realize yet another rate was at a standstill. I'm sorry guys.

I've had to find replacement hosts for a whole bunch of other rates and frankly I'm exhausted of having to do it now so I'll just post the leaderboard when I get home from work. Thanks for being patient guys.

ohnostalgia, Rooneyboy and DJHazey like this.
  12. Maybe you could keep a running list of those who abandoned rates on the first page of the queue thread and that way we know who isn't allowed to request/start another rate.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Mina and Sprockrooster like this.
  13. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

I'm definitely going to start building a list from now on. I might not put it up in the thread because I know different hosts have different things going on and I wouldn't want to shame them for it, but I'll keep my own list for sure.

gagapourgaga, ohnostalgia and DJHazey like this.
  14. Well, hello there!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(not that I was ever here in the first place, but who cares?)

Welcome to the Natalia Kills Discography Rate... Part Deux.

[​IMG]

After I was done with my own rate just before NYE eve, and 2018 hasn't been filled with a whole lot of action so far, I wondered what to do with all my freedom. On my way back from work I saw that this rate had been abandoned and I figured... hey, why the hell not.

Personally I am not a huge Natalia fan... oh, at all. I think some of her songs are great, most of her songs are acceptable and a few of them are garbage, mawma. When I saw this rate back in Autumn, I figured I wasn't going to bother, because there was way too much pain and suffering I had to endure listening to her trashiest songs. Luckily @RMK took care of that... well, mostly. The remaining songs are mostly 5+, and they're tolerable at worst.

I am here to host part deux of this shindig. Sadly there are very few participants and all their wonderful commentary left on the midnight jet to Mar-A-Lago together with the original hostess. Therefore, I would love if it all those who have participated send me their commentary as soon as possible. You're more than welcome to add some extra or new commentary as well if you'd like that. Don't think for one second you'll be able to change your scores though, because they're set in stone... like many, many moons ago.

If anyone else would like to participate as well, I'd be delighted. I am however planning on re-starting this whole thing in a couple of days, so be quick. Or let me know that you need a day or two extra and I'm sure we can arrange something.

And with no further ado, here are the remaining songs.

Don’t Play Nice
    Wonderland
    Free
    Kill My Boyfriend
    Break You Hard
    Love Is A Suicide
    Mirrors
    Not In Love
    Superficial
    Nothing Lasts Forever
    If I Was God
    Television
    Problem
    Stop Me
    Boys Don’t Cry
    Saturday Night
    Devils Don’t Fly
    Outta Time
    Watching You
    Marlboro Lights
    Trouble

Alexis Texas
    Hatefuck
    Lights Out (Go Crazy)

gagapourgaga, soratami and DJHazey like this.
  15. I didn't comment on anything, but do you have everyone's individual scores?

16. @RainOnFire is sending me the results tonight, hopefully he's got the individual scores as well. Send them over to me just in case he doesn't, though. And I'd be over the Willy moon if you've got time to provide some commentary as well.

17. ufint likes this.
  18. Oh no, I don't know if I have my scores saved somewhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.