Natalia Kills - Perfectionist (Album)

R

Resi12

Wonderland is very Gwen Stefani in parts, I forgot about this girl for too long. I hope she makes some impact, her music is great.

he/him
This album will be Perfection. I'm loving Acid Annie, it sounds so dirty and Nothing Lasts Forever is just... *dies*

The album sounds so good! I'm glad she added some more songs considering a fair few from the original tracklist leaked. Pretty much all the tracks sound great to me (Break You Hard and Not In Love stood out especially) and the length of the first song intrigues me.

Also, that leaked song, Runnin' is a nice little song too.

R

Resi12

It's been so long I am not even going to bother searching for leaks to download and just going to wait and most likely get the album. Well Wonderland besides..

L

Laurens

xolondon said:
There are some catchy samples and the cover is great,but I still get stuck on how Natalia does not have much character - she is like a hybrid of Rihanna and Gaga. Nothing sounds unique.

Zombie should have been a hit, esp as zombies are so big right now, but it was not and I feel like that comes back to Natalia herself not having much persona. It's hard to connect to her.
She changed her persona lots of times, this is why she doesn't have a stable fanbase and/or image...
Verbz - Verbalicious - Natalia Cappucini and now Natalia Kills.
But the clips sound VERY good.

IAmRockstar said:
I used to have a problem with Natalia as an artist before, I have to admit.
It basically stemmed from the fact that she did so many name changes, so many different styles of music, so many different fashion choices - it almost felt like she was in it for fame rather than an actual artistic love for music. I saw no real artistic direction from her. One second she's a rap artist (verbalicious), the she's doing hip-pop about being comfortable with yourself (Natalia Cappuccini) and now she's killing boys (Natalia Kills) haha.

But then I told myself to just get off my high horse and enjoy the music so it's all good now! Natalia Kills >>> the other "alter-ego's" anyway!
I know right?!

I really couldn't care less about all this multiple persona business. She's making great music and interesting visuals as Natalia Kills right now, and that's all that matters to me. Plus she's clearly quite talented when it comes to writing music.

R

Resi12

Mr.Arroz said:
I'm still on the fence about her voice. She looks so pained in that video.

I love her voice, it's reminds me of Gwen Stefani at times.

Congrats on the big 4K post!

Omead said:
xolondon said:
There are some catchy samples and the cover is great,but I still get stuck on how Natalia does not have much character - she is like a hybrid of Rihanna and Gaga. Nothing sounds unique.

Zombie should have been a hit, esp as zombies are so big right now, but it was not and I feel like that comes back to Natalia herself not having much persona. It's hard to connect to her.

Its true, she isn't enough of a "pop star" to connect. Girls don't want to be like her. Guys don't fancy her. People aren't even fascinated by her like they are with GaGa.

She's starting to open up a lot more, especially through her twitter, where she even threw shade at Rihanna, which she's done several time before.

I think what makes Gaga more appealing is how she would often make her references obvious to where, y'know, any tween on the internet can go and learn about it and then speak on it and Gaga as if they studied film or music for decades.

With Natalia, you kind of have to really appreciate film to understand and get a lot of what she's doing. You're hitting a liminted audience when you say one of your inspirations is film sccoring and soundtracks.

She has changed her sound and image a lot, but there have been a couple common things between all of her personas, so if you look at it and try to see it with an open mind, you do get an idea for the person she is. She just needs to trust herself more and be more open.

alexkazemi said:
'Acid Annie' sounds amazing.

Natalia tweeted:

"If you're wondering why your window's smashed, your shirts are slashed, your house is trashed? me. motherfucker its me me me" - ACID ANNIE

Hermit said:
alexkazemi said:
'Acid Annie' sounds amazing.

Natalia tweeted:

"If you're wondering why your window's smashed, your shirts are slashed, your house is trashed? me. motherfucker its me me me" - ACID ANNIE

Oh I can't wait for that. Sounds amazing.