Natalia Kills - Perfectionist (Album)

V

vasilios

She was AMAZING live when she opened for Kelis. Both vocally and performance-wise.
And her material is excellent in a 'Gaga when she was pop' way.

R

Resi12

OK so Peter says she is flimsy as his own opinion on her and everyone has to follow suit? God, learn to form an opinion on your own if you do like her.

Resi12 said:
OK so Peter says she is flimsy as his own opinion on her and everyone has to follow suit? God, learn to form an opinion on your own if you do like her.

I didn't say I agree, and I really like her music, but i'd still like some clarification on this flimsyness.

"Natalia is set to perform on several German TV shows to promote her upcoming debut album, ‘Perfectionist’, that hits online German stores on April 1st. On March 24th, she will perform at the Echo Awards show and, on March 25th, at the Radio Regenbogen Awards. After those 2 highlights, she is also set to perform Mirrors on Schlag Den Raab TV show."

Great! These shows are very popular and will help her A LOT!

Wonderland video premieres March 25th.

Kirkland said:
hoipolloi said:
So Peter just tweeted Natalia kills is shit.

And he ain't wrong on this one!

I love the fan badgering him talking about how we shouldn't like Britney's music because she doesn't write her own songs. I could write a song called "I Did A Tinkle In My Potty" and it'd probably still be amazing crap. Natalia fans lack logic, apparently.

And to be honest, before I get attacked by any Kills' fans on here, I've given her many chances, but her constant chanting of random buzz words is so transparent and phoney that I can't enjoy her. I actually listen to the album sampler and someone comparing it to Rated R (amazing) & Fame Monster (amazing) made me puke a bit.

riverwide said:
vasilios said:
She was AMAZING live when she opened for Kelis. Both vocally and performance-wise.

Uh...GaGa isn't pop now?

I think he may meen when she was fun pop? The Fame era with Just Dance, Pokerface, Love Game. The videos weren't 8 minutes long. There wasn't a big story behind them. She looked different but cool. It was a look that girls would like to imitate. No horns etc. They were party songs plain and simple. Not like she is anything more than that now, she just thinks she is.

Im starting to think Mirrors may be a bit of a sleeper hit in the UK. Its rose from 350odd on itunes to 250 in the UK and hopefully with more video play and airplay it will continue to climb. I still don't see her being a big thing though

Are people seriously already throwing around 'little monster/Britard'-esque labels (and shade) at fans of a lady who hasn't even had mainstream success yet? Amazing.

S

slimane

Omead said:
riverwide said:
vasilios said:

Uh...GaGa isn't pop now?

I think he may meen when she was fun pop? The Fame era with Just Dance, Pokerface, Love Game. The videos weren't 8 minutes long. There wasn't a big story behind them. She looked different but cool. It was a look that girls would like to imitate. No horns etc. They were party songs plain and simple. Not like she is anything more than that now, she just thinks she is.

Gaga had those The Fame: Part 1 & Part 2 videos out in 2008 which were very artsy even way back then.

slimane said:
Omead said:
riverwide said:
vasilios said:

Uh...GaGa isn't pop now?

I think he may mean when she was fun pop? The Fame era with Just Dance, Pokerface, Love Game. The videos weren't 8 minutes long. There wasn't a big story behind them. She looked different but cool. It was a look that girls would like to imitate. No horns etc. They were party songs plain and simple. Not like she is anything more than that now, she just thinks she is.

Gaga had those The Fame: Part 1 & Part 2 videos out in 2008 which were very artsy even way back then.

Yes but it seems more light hearted in compression to what followed really

Nothing Lasts Forever is a duet. 18 items is a lot, considering it's only 13 francs. Usually, CD's are like 17 to 20 francs on iTunes.