Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, May 16, 2021.

1. I hope the album is good but I will be going in with low expectations, simply because nothing has really blown me away so far. I purposely haven't been playing the songs much either as I want to really get to know them as part of the album as a whole. I'm very curious to see how this charts as well.

Disobedience and SlowBurn like this.
  2. Does anyone know what time she’s on tonight? Ticket says 19:00 and doesn’t mention support?

3. I don’t even know if she can crack the top 10 with this to be honest, she doesn’t have the fanbase for that.

4. Have BMG had a high profile flop yet? They're good at securing those first week sales. But the general indifference even among a lot of her fans seems like a bad omen to me...

5. I really have no idea. 'Male' managed to make #20 in the UK with a little promotion but just one single/video. She's had a fair but of exposure with radio but I've not really seen any TV interviews or anything?

6. She came on just after 9pm on Sunday, I imagine it will be similar.

Vashetti likes this.
  7. Great. Thanks.

8. Making my way to London for tonight’s show. Really looking forward to it and hearing the new tracks live!

Mikal, xOJakeXo, blaze_dave and 3 others like this.
  9. How was it?

10. She was just absolutely amazing, I’m so thrilled. What a special evening!

andru and blaze_dave like this.
  11. She was an asbolute joy last night and I really enjoyed the new songs - Nothing Missing, Firebird and Dive To The Deep in particular.

12. My vinyl from Banquet has arrived - going to give it a play in a couple of hours.

13. Thanks for the reports. She sounds amazing and her outfit is so cute. I wish I could see her live. Can’t wait until tonight to hear Firebird!

blaze_dave and Vashetti like this.
  14. Firebird (track) made me well up, sooooo good

blaze_dave, andru and Coolrockgirl like this.
  15. I ordered the vinyl and signed cd bundle from Townsend Stores last night, I imagine it will arrive next week but will stream in the interim. Glad to hear positive takes on the gigs.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    blaze_dave likes this.
  16. Damn! SO lucky.

blaze_dave likes this.
  17. MB

MB

18. She was amazing!

blaze_dave, Coolrockgirl and Vashetti like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.